Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Default What Happened While Running....

Hey everyone,

I am an 19 yr old male who lives in New England. I am fairly athletic, and as a result I live to go for a run once or twice a day. In order to make my runs more interesting and to encourage myself to run more, I have created a link to which you can dare me to do things on my run. The link is:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94429

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give me some dares to do. I really want to stay in shape, and this will motivate me a lot. If you dont want to post a dare on there (or cant) just pm me one, I will be sure to do it.

Now why have I created this link? On this link, I will post full stories of all the dares I do. I am a rather good writer (If I may say so myself) and this will be my first attempt at non fiction, which I am excited about.

Some background information: I am almost six feet tall, lanky, with an athletic build and brown eyes and hair. I enjoy exhibitionism and cfnm. The place where I run is a loop about 3 miles in length. It is fairly rustic, allthough on portion passes near to rather large road, which always has cars on it and people walking by. Also, allthough there are no walkers on the other parts, there are still occasional cars that go by and many houses lining the roads.

In conclusion, please give me some dares so I can stay in shape! Love ya,

Blue Balloon (an avid runner)
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Balloon View Post
Hey everyone,

I am an 19 yr old male who lives in New England. I am fairly athletic, and as a result I live to go for a run once or twice a day. In order to make my runs more interesting and to encourage myself to run more, I have created a link to which you can dare me to do things on my run. The link is:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94429

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give me some dares to do. I really want to stay in shape, and this will motivate me a lot. If you dont want to post a dare on there (or cant) just pm me one, I will be sure to do it.

Now why have I created this link? On this link, I will post full stories of all the dares I do. I am a rather good writer (If I may say so myself) and this will be my first attempt at non fiction, which I am excited about.

Some background information: I am almost six feet tall, lanky, with an athletic build and brown eyes and hair. I enjoy exhibitionism and cfnm. The place where I run is a loop about 3 miles in length. It is fairly rustic, allthough on portion passes near to rather large road, which always has cars on it and people walking by. Also, allthough there are no walkers on the other parts, there are still occasional cars that go by and many houses lining the roads.

In conclusion, please give me some dares so I can stay in shape! Love ya,

Blue Balloon (an avid runner)
Do a 2 mile walk in panties, make sure the panties are showing!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

This link is the link to the stories of what happens... I just felt I needed to let you all know how I decide what to do. If you read carefully....

Please, read carefully,

All the best,

Blue Balloon
Old 12-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
This link is the link to the stories of what happens... I just felt I needed to let you all know how I decide what to do. If you read carefully....

Please, read carefully,

All the best,

Blue Balloon
I know, as soon as I posted on this I figured it out. I am spacing out today for some reson. Also Im very teird tonight but dont feel like going to bed, sorry about the confusion. (Also I edited my post before you posted this to a simple dare :P)
Old 12-16-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Haha its fine daremaster, everyone has their off days. I do realize that my introduction my have been asking for dares a little too strongly, but from now on it will strickly story telling. And as for your dare, I will definately do that tommorow!
Old 12-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Haha its fine daremaster, everyone has their off days. I do realize that my introduction my have been asking for dares a little too strongly, but from now on it will strickly story telling. And as for your dare, I will definately do that tommorow!
Haha, sounds good! Can't wait for you to get started on the stories.

Advertisements
Kink Talk