Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2017, 03:06 PM   #1
Mae_

Default F/18 Home Alone, give me dares please

So I'll be home alone tonight for a few hours , so I'd really like some tasks to do to keep me from being bored

Things I'd really like tonight are guided masturbation, clothing control and spankings but you can use anything from my likes or my PM dares

My lists of clothes are: dresses (past knee, to knee, mid thigh, and just hovering my butt, one with lots of cleavage the rest with a moderate amount), skirts (mid thigh to so short you can see my ass) crop tops (short sleeved and loose, and one long sleeve white turtle neck that is tight), , jeans (blue, grey and black, all are skinny, the black ones are boot cut), blouses (all see through), normal t shirts and long sleeve shirts, knee high socks (grey or black), overall skirts (just cover my butt, just above mid thigh), panties (all bikini style or boy short style) bras (mostly ass full cup, one is half cup and strapless) and a black tube top, and of course leggings and pantyhose

I'd also like it if in your dares you told me where in my house to do it, since I will have the whole house for myself

Likes dislikes and limits are in my signature

I don't have any toys
Likes: guided masturbation, orgasm control/denial, bladder control, ice, spanking, wedgies, toothpaste
Soft Limits: corner time
Maybe: long term dares, hidden public
Limits: Anal, public, family/friends, pics/vids, scat, pee drinking, going pee anywhere but the toilet

Last edited by Mae_; 03-03-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Mae_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:15 PM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Wear your smallest little dress, and heels. Hey, I'm a guy, I don't care if it's predictable No panties, bra only if you genuinely need it.

Rather than me picking a room, we're going to use all of the rooms. Start in your bedroom, kneeling, and edge once, with toothpaste on your clit. Once you're done, 10 smacks to each cheek with a wooden spoon.

Then, pick another room. Kneel. This time you get 2 edges, with more toothpaste. Once you're done, 10 smacks on each cheek with the spoon.

Then another room. Kneel. 3 edges, with toothpaste, followed by the spoon.

Keep going until you've done every room, increasing the edges in each. Don't forget the toothpaste. Don't forget the hallway, kitchen and bathroom all count.

When you're in the last room, you can cum. Hope you've not got too many rooms

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:16 PM   #3
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

First get completely naked.

Now crawl into each room of the house and edge once by using a movable object and fuck your pussy with it. Then edge again by humping a not movable object in that room.

Before leaving the room spank your pussy 25 times and each ass cheek 30 times.

Write a report about it afterwards here in the thread.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:38 PM   #4
bubba51
gD king

When not doing a dare you must wear panties bra and a dress to your knees with tights or pantyhose

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk