Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2024, 07:57 PM   #1
Dz094

Male

23/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (chastity)

Hello. I am looking for a dom/domme to be my first dom/domme and keyholder.

The only thing is right now I am unable to afford my own cage (and by further extension toys) due to college. The only stipulation for being my dom/domme would be you would be required to buy me a chastity cage. The choice of what cage you want to get me is up to you, any size or material as long as I can fit in it. The price of it is up to you as well, and I don't need an expensive one. You will also be able to decided my lock schedule and all that as well.

Aside from that, I would be looking for tasks and general domination. I love bdsm light humil light pain joi and hypno/asmr, with my limits being face (at the start) blackmail scatt piss (general gross out stuff) and cucking as the big ones.

I would be willing to be trained (within my limits) to whatever my dom/domme would want. I know this is a big ask and I don't expect anyone to buy me a cage within the first 5 mins of meeting. After a general interaction and a few days of some talking and play we can decide if you would be willing to do that and if I would be willing to have you as my dom/domme.

Please only respond if that is something you are willing to do. Outside of the whole chastity thing, the act of buying that for me turns me on itself. I understand if it is not your thing, but please don't contact me unless you would be willing to follow through on this from day 1, even though it will take a bit of time before that point.

Any questions about this setup, feel free to ask in the comments, through dm, or on kik (zds094). DM would probably be fastest for responses.

Thanks in advance.

Quick update since I may as well keep this post alive instead of making a new one in like 4 days.

Still looking for someone to fill this role. I have had some messages but they have been flaky at best which is understandable. I will also point out that, while straight, I would be willing to sub online for a mdom.

Another thing I would like to update is I would be okay with following rules/slight life control as well, or training in certain areas if someone is willing to follow through.

About the buying of the cage as well. I am probably not okay with sending my home address right away, so depending on the site we could work something out. I get that its not for everyone so don't worry about it if its not for you.

Last thing, I have deleted my kik account that is on the top post. I ask that if interested, just dm me through get dare and we can go from there to start. Thanks.

Last edited by Butterfly; 02-27-2024 at 08:40 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk