Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-09-2015, 10:46 PM   #1
That'lldo

Default Bathroom Control

Lately I've been really quite interested in bathroom control. Some things I've seen that have interested me are set times when you can piss throughout the day, how many cups of water or fluid to drink, and where and under what circumstances you may pee under. Please give me dares having to do with these things or anything else you can think of and please be creative.

Limits: I will not drink or play with my piss/poo, nothing public, and no pictures or videos.
That'lldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:25 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

"Lately I've been really quite interested in bathroom control. Some things I've seen that have interested me are set times when you can piss throughout the day, how many cups of water or fluid to drink, and where and under what circumstances you may pee under. Please give me dares having to do with these things or anything else you can think of and please be creative."

To begin you should drink a minimum of 2 litres of water per day to stay healthy.
Pee control by time is good, ood hours only and a 5 minute window, ie, 1300-1305 and so on, except first pee in the morning when you wake and during the night sleep time. Also when you pee, measure, so no more than 250ml at a time, so 250ml then stop the flow, good for bladder control.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom control, piss control