Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2017, 04:06 PM   #1
lilK
Account Banned

Default Vacation dares

In less than a month myself and 3 of my friends and 2 of their boyfriends are going on vacation. we stay in a big cabin in a rainforest with 3 bedroom, I shareing bed with my friend Crystal during this week. So for the week of vacation I am wanting dares to do. I ask now because I am unsure if internet is available over there.

Basic layout of area, the cabin is a one story place with 1 bathroom 3 bedroom a living room and kitchen. Outside is miles and miles of rainforest and a road leading from the cabin to the town (maybe 30 minute drive away), about 2 mile away is a small lake with waterfall. We will have a car and have ability to go into the town when we want, I cannot say what the town look like becasue I never been.

If there is more information wanted, please let me know and I excited for reading the dares. (Yes you can expect report of everything I do as soon as am able)

Thank you very much.

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 04:17 PM   #2
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Maybe this is a bit to much, but I'll give it to you anyways.

One night after your frind whom you will share a bed with has fallen asleep, strip naked and go to sleep.
When you wake up again in the morning and your friend wants to know why you are naked, just tell her you must have done it in your sleep and don't remember.
Old 07-15-2017, 04:21 PM   #3
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Another one

One night after everyone has gone to bed and fallen asleep, go to the living room and/or kitchen, strip completely naked, lay down on the floor or sofa or table and make yourself cum.

For added fun use earplugs so you can't hear if any of your friends comes out and/or blindfold so you can't see whats happening around you and/or tie yourself up a little so you can't escape so fast if anyone wakes up.

Have fun!
Old 07-15-2017, 04:25 PM   #4
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Yet another one!

Since you like clothing control.

Maybe after a sertain time in the evening you have to change in to your sleeping wear witch will be normal panties and a top/t-shirt/shirt.

The only way you can stop doing this is if one of your friends reacts to it/don't like it.
Old 07-15-2017, 04:38 PM   #5
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Yet another-nother one!

Bring with you gear that you can use to tie yourslelf up with using a padlock and key.

During daytime one of the days, go out in the surrounding rainforest and hide the key to the padlock, and if possible, a key for the door to the cabin.

Then, during the night when all the others are asleep, lock yourself outside naked, tie yourself up somehow, and make your way to the key(s) to free yourself and get back inside.

If you want help with how far out in the forest you have to hide they key(s) or how you have to tie yourself, let me know. Or ask the forum for help
Old 07-15-2017, 07:06 PM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilK View Post
In less than a month myself and 3 of my friends and 2 of their boyfriends are going on vacation. we stay in a big cabin in a rainforest with 3 bedroom, I shareing bed with my friend Crystal during this week. So for the week of vacation I am wanting dares to do. I ask now because I am unsure if internet is available over there.

Basic layout of area, the cabin is a one story place with 1 bathroom 3 bedroom a living room and kitchen. Outside is miles and miles of rainforest and a road leading from the cabin to the town (maybe 30 minute drive away), about 2 mile away is a small lake with waterfall. We will have a car and have ability to go into the town when we want, I cannot say what the town look like becasue I never been.

If there is more information wanted, please let me know and I excited for reading the dares. (Yes you can expect report of everything I do as soon as am able)

Thank you very much.
You must dress commando all the time of your vacation, with the sole exception of when wearing a 2 piece bikini. You will not ever wear a one pice swimsuit. You will not wear a skirt over you'd bikinI, ad that counts as a panty, which you are forbidden from wearing. If you must, put on the skirt and then inmediately take off the bikini.

I don't know if you will have access to strangers, but since it is apparent from your post that you do not have a bf, fuck a different stranger every day.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:50 AM   #7
lilK
Account Banned

there are all really good. i will do all of them.

Some extra information: The rainforest we go to is in another country so we are get plane to take us
When we drink it is rare we are all still fully dressed.
I would like to try to introduce Crystal to getdare during the time we are there, so any suggest how I could do that?

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 07-16-2017, 04:44 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:

Thank you very much.
Would your friends be up for dares as well?

If so, how about this.

Every evening you all play a game of strip poker. Game ends when first one is naked, then he/she has to stay that way till same time next day when you have a new game and start again.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:45 PM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I would like to try to introduce Crystal to getdare during the time we are there, so any suggest how I could do that?
Sure.

Ad soon as you get there... as soon as you are settled, strip naked and go interact with your friends as you normally would. Stay nude for 24 hours.

They are bound to ask you about your clothing choices...

Then, simply tell them all about this site and this dare in particular.

Have them make their usernames and post here so we can hear from your adventures from their perspective too.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 07-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #10
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Sure.

Ad soon as you get there... as soon as you are settled, strip naked and go interact with your friends as you normally would. Stay nude for 24 hours.

They are bound to ask you about your clothing choices...

Then, simply tell them all about this site and this dare in particular.

Have them make their usernames and post here so we can hear from your adventures from their perspective too.
ummm... a bit far. I'm choosing the friend who is single. the other boyfriends will be there too and I am not sure if I can be naked around them for 24 hour

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 07-16-2017, 03:23 PM   #11
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Instead of being naked for 24h,
Strip naked every time you are in your room.

That way - normally - only Crystal will get to see you naked and ask questions about.
You can explain to her about the dare from this site, and ask her if she 's got another dare for you.
To break her in slowly, get her to give you 4 dares before you can give her one in return.
Once she completed her first dare, she can give you another 3 before she has to do one from yours again.
Then 2 times 2 for one, afterwards one for one.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #12
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

"forget" to pack bikini's:
when sunbating, do so in sexiest underwear.
when swimming, hot tub, spa or sauna, do so naked.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 03:54 PM   #13
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
ummm... a bit far. I'm choosing the friend who is single. the other boyfriends will be there too and I am not sure if I can be naked around them for 24 hour
Ok... Fair enough...

Be naked around them until you have finished telling them about GetDare. Then you can get dressed.

Old 07-17-2017, 09:31 AM   #14
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Just write GetDare.com or something in permanent marker on your body someplace only Crystal will notice (you butt cheek for example). Then when she askes about it you just tell her you had to do it as a dare (that you have to keep it there for the duration if the trip) from this site. Show her the site (if there is wifi) and do you best to get her to join.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:14 AM   #15
TheDemandred

Could you please explain this a little more?
"When we drink it is rare we are all still fully dressed."
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk