Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-17-2015, 07:12 AM   #1
extracterrestrial

Default Anyone blackmailed or been blackmailed?

For blackmailers:

Who did you blackmail?
Did they want it?
What did you blackmail them with?
What did you make them do?
Did you end up outing the blackmail material?
How did you feel about it?
Anything else you want to share?

For the blackmailed:

Who blackmailed you?
Did you want to be blackmailed?
What were you blackmailed with?
What were you made to do?
Were you outed?
extracterrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:25 AM   #2
slutlikelilycarter

Who blackmailed you?
An online Thug!!

No

My nude videos and chats and pictures!

More anal and he made get some pics and wanted some money!!

Were you outed?
Luckily No!!

Felt really bad when it was happening!! But had some sluttty feeling after it all got over!

It was very intense experience. Don't let anyone play with you until you trust them. It could ruin you!

Dislikes: Cumeating, CBT, Pain, Nipple Play, Semi-Public, Deepthroating, Crossdressing

Limits: Public, Pictures, Online Exposure, Scat, Piss, Vomit, Blood, Permanent Marks.

Please PM me anal dares. Will reply with a report when done.
KIK and Skype@ funfoefun
Note: I can do dislikes if forced.
slutlikelilycarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:43 PM   #3
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

I haven't done either,
just wanted to ask slutlikelilycarter a question: if the blackmailer didn't out you, then how did it all end? And did you pay?

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:25 AM   #4
Whiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutlikelilycarter View Post
Who blackmailed you?
An online Thug!!

No

My nude videos and chats and pictures!

More anal and he made get some pics and wanted some money!!

Were you outed?
Luckily No!!

Felt really bad when it was happening!! But had some sluttty feeling after it all got over!

It was very intense experience. Don't let anyone play with you until you trust them. It could ruin you!
I'm pretty sure what you've described is illegal. In fact I'm certain.

Remember, blackmail is fun until it isn't. Then it really isn't.

Only play with those you know and trust.

Male | 25 | Switch

Likes: Whiskey, Orgasm Control, Edging, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Rules, Semi-Public, Anal

Limits: Illegal, Blood, Scat, Family

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way" - Napoleon Hill
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 08:02 AM   #5
MtF_Amy

Who blackmailed you?
Someone I met online
no I didnt
sexual video and picture's
they mainly wanted money
Were you outed?
luckily no
horrible even ended up calling the police but they didn't do anything
be careful with who you play online, I learned my lesson the hard way just really glad it all turned out okay.
MtF_Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:15 AM   #6
sklavealex

Who blackmailed you?
A former dominant online partner.

No.

Nude pictures, humiliation photos, videos, information

Obey better and expand my limits.

Were you outed?
Some of my nude pictures were posted on a website as a leverage. He thread me to upload more, if I don't obey.

He used my picture as a method to punish and threat me. For example he mailed some of my humiliation photos to his bdsm friends. That was really hard for me. I saw screenshots of the email and conversation.

Sometimes my partner posted photos of me on Tumblr, with the option "private".
He threat me, he can remove the private option.

It was not nice to be at the mercy of someone...but it's an interesting feeling, if your dominant partner can force you to do something with a real consequence. If you don't obey and your partner have no mercy, he can force you to do it right.

Most of the time he doesn't blackmailed me, but sometimes he does.
It was a "normal" bdsm relationship with blackmail parts.

Maybe I want do this again...

kik:
pierced_guy

snapchat:
Streetsocial

Like:
CBT, bondage, medium pain, humiliation, pet play, collars, hidden public, tease and denial, forced orgasams, orgasm control, selfbondage
Ok:
bladder control, ass play, body writing, semi public
Limits:
Shit, piss, vomit, blood play, needles, animals, diapers, age play, nothing that leaves visible marks and illegal activities
sklavealex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 04:16 PM   #7
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Who blackmailed you?
An online domme

Yes

Nude pics and videos

Exercise and eat properly

Were you outed?
Only partially so far. :/ Ongoing.

Scared as crap when I mess up!!

Be careful what you wish for!!
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:36 AM   #8
slavem34

Who blackmailed you? A 19 yr old American dom from online, can't remember his name.
Did you want to be blackmailed? No.
What were you blackmailed with? I allowed him on teamviewer whilst we were skyline and he found pictures of my then gfnd (fully clothed) and I typed a few things about her and asked him to walk over her pics. Unknown to me he recorded all of this and tried to use this session and a couple of other chats to blackmail me.
What were you made to do? He tried to get me to get naked photos of my gfnd, to send him them and to even arrange for laptop to be on when she was around. He also tried for money. Thankfully I was strong enough to refuse all of it and did not go any further with him.
Were you outed? No, but I thought he had but it turned out that my gfnd found my chat log and email and found everything out which is why we are no longer together... And rightfully so.
How did you feel about it? I was turned on by the idea but had made it clear I didn't really want it. Blackmail is a fantasy when it comes to giving up control but not something I really wanted to risk.
Anything else you want to share? No
slavem34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:59 AM   #9
grantadams197

Who blackmailed you?
An online Dom

I wanted to try it, and he offered (and kept to his side of the bargain) "friendly blackmail" - slowly pushing limits until it was too much and he backed off.

Naked pics of me completing tasks he set, pics of my ex

God, lots of things! Risky tasks like stripping naked outdoors, wearing a buttplug to work, and degrading tasks like rubbing my own cum all over my face... lots more!

Were you outed?
No.

Excited, turned on, scared, humiliated, worried - all at the same time!

It can be very risky, I took the time, slowly and carefully to get to know the Dom, chatted to others who'd been through similar with him, and it was worth it as I trusted him not to ruin my life.

Has stood me in good stead for other consentual blackmail situations with Dom/mes

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Limits: permanent / scat / social ruin / face pics / limited cam / long dares
Dislikes: Sissy/Dressing up.

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ABPBG

Cock size verification: My cock is 2.54in long. Verified Here.

Chat on Skype
grantadams197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:21 AM   #10
Herew

Default Be careful

I remember ages ago there was a person on here who got blackmailed by her boss. Made her do all kinds of crap from screwing anyone to doing dogs etc. posted pics online. The lady hated it but they just kept blackmailing her. In the end they ended it but it fucked her up pretty bad. Have not seen her back on the site since.

Others around at the time will remember more as well. Blackmail is not a game and I cannot stress enough not to do it.
Herew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:46 AM   #11
toastywarm

Who did you blackmail?

I have blackmailed a couple of guys on this board.

Did they want it?

They both wanted it.

One sent me pictures and email addresses. The other let me on his computer through TeamViewer.

I gave the picture guy a number of chores to do which he did immediately. The guy whose computer I was on didn't really work out.

No, neither were outed but I threatened the picture guy a lot.

POWERFUL!

AHH, it was fun

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:49 PM   #12
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I've been on both sides of this

For blackmailers:

Who did you blackmail? A girl from this site, I won against her in a person above thread that involved blackmail.

Did they want it? I assume so, given their participation in the thread and willingly providing the information.

What did you blackmail them with? She answered 20 humiliating questions and provided me the email address of a friend from high school. She was in college at the time.

What did you make them do? Various dares and tasks, semi-public stuff because she seemed to like that, denied her orgasms, made her sleep naked, made her send me daily reports, etc.

Did you end up outing the blackmail material? Yes. I made it clear in the beginning if she was uncomfortable with anything to discuss it with me. I gave her a really difficult task that was within her limits, I really didn't expect her to go through with it, but she simply stopped responding. I warned her and gave her several days then I emailed her friend some of the least embarrassing information and copied her on it. I checked her profile and saw that she had logged onto getdare, so I assume she could have reached out to me. I gave her deadlines for responding, she never did, and in three increments I eventually sent all of her answers along with reports of what she did on the dares.

How did you feel about it? Honestly, I felt bad, but rationalized that she probably wanted that information shared with him but couldn't do it herself, otherwise she would have at least responded at some point.

Anything else you want to share? I've always wondered how that worked out. I googled her information and everything on her facebook page matched what she told me, and the person who's email address she gave me appeared to be legit as well, as they were from the same home town and he had posted on some gaming sites and such. After the fact, though, I started wondering what if the person I was talking to just knew the person who she said she was, but disliked her and was assuming her identity for this purpose? I also got no response from the guy who I emailed the information to, which makes me wonder if he ever got it? Maybe she knew he doesn't use that account anymore? In any event, I'm surprised I never heard a response from either her, or the actual person if she was in fact taking on a false identity, or the guy who I ultimately shared the information with.

For the blackmailed:

Who blackmailed you? A poster on here. I participated in a "master dice dare" and the results were I had to be a photo slave and she was allowed to post the pics online.

Did you want to be blackmailed? Yes.

What were you blackmailed with? She had numerous pics of me in compromising positions that clearly showed my face and could upload them publicly online.

What were you made to do? Numerous dares and tasks, I had to wear my chastity device for periods of time, wear embarrassing underwear, etc.

Were you outed? No. Looking back, it was extremely stupid to put that much trust in a stranger, but thankfully she turned out to be an awesome person and later said she would never do anything that could potentially ruin my life.

How did you feel about it? Nervous and excited, it was great to give up that much control.

Anything else you want to share? I was fortunate and this actually led to a D/s relationship that I really enjoyed for a while, until our "real lives" got too busy to continue, but I generally wouldn't recommend this type of activity unless You really know and trust the other person. The results could have been catastrophic.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 03:08 PM   #13
jim1891

I've tried to be blackmailed. Most seem to assume it's people that claim to want the blackmail that are time wasters. I've found it to be the other way.
jim1891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:39 PM   #14
Fridgeta

Send a message via Yahoo to Fridgeta

Who blackmailed you?

There have been two instances one in real life and one online. The Real life one was my girlfriend (or rather ex girlfriend) deciding that she would use what she knew of my kinks to get me to pay off some loans she took out.
The second was a online master who I had trusted too much and decided it would be a bit of fun to make me sweat.

No in both cases. Though the second time I do admit I did find it a little of a turn on.

The first time was with my kinks, she had photos and actually sent one to a friend when I refused to pay off another set of loans for her. Thankfully they bluffed and told her where to shove it and said every one already knew.

The online master however had access to my all my social media and had changed the passwords. He also had photos of me in some... compromising positions.

Pay off a loan the first time and take yet more photos the second.

Were you outed?

Well the ex-girlfriend tried to, so I guess I was. The Master didn't, in the end he just... stopped, and I eventually recovered all my stuff.

As I said at the start the first time I hated it the second I found it both terrifying and a bit of a turn on.

Maybe.... lol
Discord; lockeddown#3926
Fridgeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 04:03 AM   #15
Ton 68

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracterrestrial View Post
For blackmailers:

Who did you blackmail?
Did they want it?

For the blackmailed:

Who blackmailed you?
Were you outed?
yes have a dream that someone takes me slow in ful control and blackmail
Ton 68 is offline   Reply With Quote