Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2020, 02:07 PM   #1
boundboy2013

Default How should I sleep?

Need ideas on how I should sleep for the next week, I have various bondage equipment and messy items as well, please comment your ideas below! Last week a friend of mine on Kik told me to sleep with peanut butter and jam spread over my chest and bread put on then wrap my self in plastic wrap for the night so it can be like that if you wish or whatever comes to mind be creative

Likes: Bondage, pup play, spanking, dares, feet, piss (not consuming) humiliation, FOOD PLAY!!

Limits:Friends, family, public humiliation, illegal, social suicide, sounding, eating scat

Equipment: Handcuffs, Leg cuffs, Various plugs and gags, leather ankle/wrist cuffs, leather fist mitts, collar, leash, dog bowl, cling film, duct tape, rope, latex catsuit, prisoners outfit, hoods (dog and sensory deprivation), messy items, one diaper

Kik: kgillespie95
boundboy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 02:49 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

- Get a single (transparent) plastic bag, fill it with your urine and tie it shut. Wear (skin tight) boxers and place the plastic bag in the front of your underwear or between your legs in your underwear. Then simply fall asleep. Perhaps place a plastic layer on your mattress for this dare.

- Perhaps it's a bit too uncomfortable to sleep in the following position but you can try. Fold your duvet/comforter twice and place it on the ground next to your bed. Add pillows for extra comfort. When you go to sleep lay down on the folded duvet and bind/tie*/cuff your right elbow to your left knee and your left elbow to your right knee. You can wrap your duvet cover around yourself to keep you warm.

* Tie loosely to avoid cutting off your blood circulation.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 03:52 PM   #3
boundboy2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
- Get a single (transparent) plastic bag, fill it with your urine and tie it shut. Wear (skin tight) boxers and place the plastic bag in the front of your underwear or between your legs in your underwear. Then simply fall asleep. Perhaps place a plastic layer on your mattress for this dare.

- Perhaps it's a bit too uncomfortable to sleep in the following position but you can try. Fold your duvet/comforter twice and place it on the ground next to your bed. Add pillows for extra comfort. When you go to sleep lay down on the folded duvet and bind/tie*/cuff your right elbow to your left knee and your left elbow to your right knee. You can wrap your duvet cover around yourself to keep you warm.

* Tie loosely to avoid cutting off your blood circulation.
I will try both! Thank you!

Likes: Bondage, pup play, spanking, dares, feet, piss (not consuming) humiliation, FOOD PLAY!!

Limits:Friends, family, public humiliation, illegal, social suicide, sounding, eating scat

Equipment: Handcuffs, Leg cuffs, Various plugs and gags, leather ankle/wrist cuffs, leather fist mitts, collar, leash, dog bowl, cling film, duct tape, rope, latex catsuit, prisoners outfit, hoods (dog and sensory deprivation), messy items, one diaper

Old 05-01-2020, 02:56 AM   #4
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s a couple for you:-

Prepare a couple of sandwiches before you go to bed with nice sticky fillings like peanut butter and jelly. When getting ready for bed, your feet become the middle fillings of the sandwiches and wrap them in plastic wrap while you sleep. Be sure to enjoy your taste breakfast the next morning.

Put on two pairs of underwear then wrap them tightly in plastic wrap. Keep this on for 24 hours - let’s hope you don’t leak when you need to piss!

Spend a day where one bite of every individual thing you eat goes down your underwear.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 05:46 AM   #5
boundboy2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Here’s a couple for you:-

Prepare a couple of sandwiches before you go to bed with nice sticky fillings like peanut butter and jelly. When getting ready for bed, your feet become the middle fillings of the sandwiches and wrap them in plastic wrap while you sleep. Be sure to enjoy your taste breakfast the next morning.

Put on two pairs of underwear then wrap them tightly in plastic wrap. Keep this on for 24 hours - let’s hope you don’t leak when you need to piss!

Spend a day where one bite of every individual thing you eat goes down your underwear.

Will absolutely do! Thanks

Old 05-01-2020, 12:50 PM   #6
boundboy2013

Anyone else have ideas?

Old 05-02-2020, 03:40 AM   #7
BR1985
Distinguished Member

I look forward to a full report.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk