Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2021, 01:26 PM   #1
Maze

Female F/22 Weekend fun

Hello there!

So I'm kind of new to GD, I used to have an account but I didn't use it much, but now I want to try to be more active. And so I'm looking for some tasks/rules to complete during the weekend, from friday afternoon to sunday.

I was planning on going to the mall and a library to do some uni work, and maybe taking a walk so I would love to try some tasks during those activities, but I'm open to other dares as well

I live in an apartment with 3 roommates, but I have my own room. I also don't have any toys, just household items (binder clips, toothpaste, shoelaces, markers, etc.)

Mostly I want to gain more experience and try new things, as I haven't done a lot of dares. So please, keep me busy. I also would be happy to write reports

Likes: pain, nipple play, denial, pee desperation, hidden public, semi public, anal, degradation

Limits: full public, scat, permanent, pictures with face, diapers, feet
Maze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 01:34 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Strip naked in a public bathroom or dressing room. Stay naked for 5 minutes touching all your bare flesh, but not pussy or nipples. If you get daring open the stall or changing room door quickly. If you enjoy it...add five more minutes. Take a pic of yourself for yourself.

Report back. If you enjoy we can go further.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 05:25 PM   #3
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Walk dare

When you go on your walk this weekend, here is what I want you to do.

Wear a short skirt and a button down top. No bra or panties. You may wear a coat if it’s cold. You may also wear tights or stockings if you must, but ideally your pussy is not covered. If it is covered, cut a hole at the crotch so you are exposed.

Before leaving on the walk you are to edge once and you are to take a pair of panties and press them into your pussy.

Now go for the walk. While out, you are to pinch your nipples every few minutes so they stay hard. After 30 mins, you are to find a private spot and rub your pussy and clit until you edge. Then unbutton all but the bottom button of the shirt and continue the walk. You must expose your nipples for at least 10 seconds 3 times in the next 30 mins.After the next 30 mins, edge again and remove the panties. Use them as a hair scrunchy to tie your hair into a tight pony tail. If your hair is too short, put the panties on your wrist like a bracelet.

Now you may head home, stopping again to edge after 30 mins. After this edge you may button the shirt except for the top 3 buttons. For the final part f your walk home, you are to say out loud but softly “I’m a good obedient slut” every 5 minutes or so.

When you get home, edge again in your room and then write a report here for us all.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 03:35 AM   #4
Maze

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Strip naked in a public bathroom or dressing room. Stay naked for 5 minutes touching all your bare flesh, but not pussy or nipples. If you get daring open the stall or changing room door quickly. If you enjoy it...add five more minutes. Take a pic of yourself for yourself.

Report back. If you enjoy we can go further.
Thank you for that dare, I can't wait to try this. I'll probably do this on friday evening so I'll report back when I'm done

Likes: pain, nipple play, denial, pee desperation, hidden public, semi public, anal, degradation

Old 11-11-2021, 03:39 AM   #5
Maze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
When you go on your walk this weekend, here is what I want you to do.

Wear a short skirt and a button down top. No bra or panties. You may wear a coat if it’s cold. You may also wear tights or stockings if you must, but ideally your pussy is not covered. If it is covered, cut a hole at the crotch so you are exposed.

Before leaving on the walk you are to edge once and you are to take a pair of panties and press them into your pussy.

Now go for the walk. While out, you are to pinch your nipples every few minutes so they stay hard. After 30 mins, you are to find a private spot and rub your pussy and clit until you edge. Then unbutton all but the bottom button of the shirt and continue the walk. You must expose your nipples for at least 10 seconds 3 times in the next 30 mins.After the next 30 mins, edge again and remove the panties. Use them as a hair scrunchy to tie your hair into a tight pony tail. If your hair is too short, put the panties on your wrist like a bracelet.

Now you may head home, stopping again to edge after 30 mins. After this edge you may button the shirt except for the top 3 buttons. For the final part f your walk home, you are to say out loud but softly “I’m a good obedient slut” every 5 minutes or so.

When you get home, edge again in your room and then write a report here for us all.
Oh wow, thank you for the dare. I haven't done anything like this before so I'm a bit nervous but I want to try this so much. And I'll make sure to write a report here after I'm done.

Old 11-11-2021, 03:51 AM   #6
Darkrider_X

Sounds like quite a fun weekend building up for ya. Sent ya a pm that will add to it and play out well with zephyrnem's dare.

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat #1: darkriderx22
Snapchat #2: projectvenom24
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.
Darkrider_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:05 AM   #7
Dice7
getDare Addict

How much of a problem would it be if you were caught by your roommates doing a task?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:48 AM   #8
Maze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
How much of a problem would it be if you were caught by your roommates doing a task?
I don't know if I would like them to see me, but I can try to do some tasks in the apartment.

Old 11-11-2021, 05:14 AM   #9
carbiliantaz

Take a naughty naked picture of yourself, make sure the position is humiliating enough. I can advise you on that position if you want Print it out and write "Maze, for getdare.com" on it. You could also hold a sign or write it on your body directly. Below that picture, write "Leave this picture where you found it. Write your contact info below to receive 5 nudes of your choice"

Now go to the uni library and hide that picture in a book of your choice, right behind the cover. How long you leave it there depends on how brave you are, but I would suggest at least 3 days. After that time, go back to the library, retrieve the book and contact any person who left you their contact info to honor your commitment.

As a little extra, you can leave a tiny (worn) thong in that book as well, as a gift for the first finder

If that is too much for you, you could use a QR code instead of the naked picture. The code would lead the finders to the picture, a private google drive or to this thread.
carbiliantaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 05:17 AM   #10
Darkrider_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbiliantaz View Post
Take a naughty naked picture of yourself, make sure the position is humiliating enough. I can advise you on that position if you want Print it out and write "Maze, for getdare.com" on it. You could also hold a sign or write it on your body directly. Below that picture, write "Leave this picture where you found it. Write your contact info below to receive 5 nudes of your choice"

Now go to the uni library and hide that picture in a book of your choice, right behind the cover. How long you leave it there depends on how brave you are, but I would suggest at least 3 days. After that time, go back to the library, retrieve the book and contact any person who left you their contact info to honor your commitment.

As a little extra, you can leave a tiny (worn) thong in that book as well, as a gift for the first finder

If that is too much for you, you could use a QR code instead of the naked picture. The code would lead the finders to the picture, a private google drive or to this thread.
This one might veer too close to her full public limit either way as it also potentially borders on social suicide. Not meaning to spoil your fun but as much as we all want to have our fun we also need to keep her safety in mind.

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat #1: darkriderx22
Snapchat #2: projectvenom24
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.
Darkrider_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 05:27 AM   #11
carbiliantaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider_X View Post
This one might veer too close to her full public limit either way as it also potentially borders on social suicide. Not meaning to spoil your fun but as much as we all want to have our fun we also need to keep her safety in mind.
Well, she doesn't have to show her face, or do anything in person. It is no more or no less dangerous as sending an anonymous nude on Kik. That is also why I suggested the QR code thing as an alternative. I think it is closer the "hidden public" than full public. Additionally, the odds of someone finding the picture in 3 days is really slim, especially if she hides it in a book that is never borrowed or read.

That being said, you are making a very good point. It may sound obvious, but make sure you dont get caught. If you go with this dare, make sure you are not caught on surveillance cameras while hiding the picture and that you or your surroundings are not recognizable.

Edit: Another important point is, she's an adult, old enough to make her own choices. I'm not forcing her to do anything.

Last edited by carbiliantaz; 11-11-2021 at 05:29 AM.
Old 11-11-2021, 07:02 AM   #12
Maze

Quote:

The dare is great but I think I'm not brave enough to do that, maybe I can do something else with the picture?

Old 11-11-2021, 07:09 AM   #13
carbiliantaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze View Post
The dare is great but I think I'm not brave enough to do that, maybe I can do something else with the picture?
Sure! How about using the picture as a wallpaper and/or lockscreen for your phone and for your laptop. You must keep it there until Monday morning. You can also print the picture, frame it and put it on your bedside table or desk. You will have to make sure you don't forget to lock your room and not to whip out your personal devices in public.
Old 11-11-2021, 07:34 AM   #14
Maze

Quote:
Sure! How about using the picture as a wallpaper and/or lockscreen for your phone and for your laptop. You must keep it there until Monday morning. You can also print the picture, frame it and put it on your bedside table or desk. You will have to make sure you don't forget to lock your room and not to whip out your personal devices in public.
That I can do, thank you. Do you have any ideas on how I should pose for the picture?

Old 11-11-2021, 08:08 AM   #15
carbiliantaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze View Post
That I can do, thank you. Do you have any ideas on how I should pose for the picture?
I will PM you with a few examples you could choose from

Advertisements
Kink Talk