Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
CanadianSwitch

Default Diaper Dare

It has been far to long since I did a dare. I am home alone for the rest of the weekend. I have a big collection of diapers, chastity belts and some sex toys.

Give me dares for the weekend (please keep the poop play to a minimum)

thank you in advance

Limits: public, permanent, blood, scat, urine, animals, anything that can endanger my job

Own: a full wardrobe of women's clothes (of course) and willing to buy more for dares, a small pink butt plug, diapers, plastic pants, soother.

will get KIK for the right slave or Domme
CanadianSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 08:11 PM   #2
pantsfairy

Spend the rest of the weekend in double diapers, and don't change them until you get permission from someone on GD. And since you want the poop play kept to a minimum, keep your ass plugged.
pantsfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #3
CanadianSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsfairy View Post
Spend the rest of the weekend in double diapers, and don't change them until you get permission from someone on GD. And since you want the poop play kept to a minimum, keep your ass plugged.
Thank you, i now have 2 rearz diaper on (fuck they are thick)

Limits: public, permanent, blood, scat, urine, animals, anything that can endanger my job

Own: a full wardrobe of women's clothes (of course) and willing to buy more for dares, a small pink butt plug, diapers, plastic pants, soother.

will get KIK for the right slave or Domme
CanadianSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk