Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-27-2024, 07:59 AM   #1
toipistol

Default C.F.N.M and Similar

Hoping this is the best place for this post. I guess it’s a kind of challenge.

I imagine most people know that C.F.N.M. is an abbreviation for Clothed Female Naked Male; a situation where a nude man finds himself in the company of a clothed woman (or women). His female audience should be unknown to him, or at least never have seen him minus clothes before. A friend of a friend perhaps, or the wife of a male friend would be ideal.

There are various versions of this scenario C.M.N.M. ; C.F.N.F. ; C.M.N.F.

People have told me that they would really love to be in one of the situations described above but the chance has never come along. No woman has ever mistakenly wandered into the mens’ showers at the pool … …?

I can’t promise you a real life experience but with this ‘getDare X.X.X.X Directory’ you may find an online partner to at least simulate the real thing.

Here’s how:

Just leave a post below detailing your sex, time zone and what role you would like to have in an online meet on camera.
Anyone interested in being your partner can then message you directly to discuss the possibility of getting together. Give some thought to how you might proceed if you get lucky 😀.

Example Post:

Hi, I am a male. My time zone is BST and I would like to try any of theses:
C.F.N.M. C.M.N.F. Even, perhaps one of the males in C.M.N.M just for the hell of it.

Good Luck
toipistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 04:57 PM   #2
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

I'm a 24 male, time zone is EST. Would like to participate in either CFNM or CMNF. Either way I will not be showing face to keep some privacy.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:24 AM   #3
toipistol

I totally agree with nipple slave regarding showing face. In this AI world showing faces should be done with caution.
Should someone be lucky enough to find a partner, I would suggest you agree on neck to knees pictures, at least in the first instance.

It would be good to hear back from anybody for whom this idea works.
toipistol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk