Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #1
Mazey

Default Diaper RPG

This might not be the correct area for this type of post, but I wasn't too sure where else to put it.

For a little while now, I've been playing a game with some people that I've met online based around the concept of diaper humiliation. These games all ended a little while ago, and I haven't sought out any new players since. I came across this website and have had some fun here; and think that there will likely be some people interested in this type of game, so figured I'd ask to see if anybody is interested.

The Premise: You & I sit in some form of text-based chat messenger (preferably Discord). You will control a singular character and will guide them through a world of my creation, interacting with a roster of characters that I have constructed with the sole purpose of forcefully babying you and humiliating you.

In practice, this will involve you roleplaying life in a house with eight women; all of whom are unique, have distinct personalities and all have their own little secrets. All of them enjoy seeing you humiliated for one reason or another. Due to circumstances outside of your control, you're forced to keep them happy and must do what it takes to keep them happy... at least until you can figure out a way out of this situation.

This isn't just a case of us roleplaying hot diaper scenes back-and-forth. This is us weaving a narrative. You can try to live your best life in this RPG world, knowing that I am in control of how that world responds... and will be making sure that you end up in a humiliating situation.

What I want: I don't know how much interest I will get in this; so I don't know how picky I will get to be. However, I am looking to commit a serious amount of time roleplaying with you - so I want to make sure that you are somebody that I will enjoy doing this with.

- I want somebody who is interested in weaving a story with me. This isn't about sexting, this isn't about you putting yourself in purposefully humiliating situations so that you can masturbate to the thought of it - this is about creating an exciting narrative in the long-term.

- I don't really care how good your English is; but I do care how much of an effort that you make. I don't actually want super detailed responses from you (you tell me what you want to do & I tell you what happens); but I do want your responses to be interesting.

- Humiliation is key to me. Different forms of it will be explored, but I'm not interested in somebody who is looking to roleplay as a little. I want you to be somebody who is mortified at the idea of being treated like a baby.

I've designed this game to be adaptable to various kinks; and it should work with any gender - though men will be forcibly feminized too (which will also be a major part of the game for them).

If you are interested, please DM me on GetDare with 2-3 lines about yourself and why you're interested. Please then send me a BRIEF synopsis of a character that you would be interested in playing. I will pick 2-3 responders that I'm interested in and we can discuss next steps from there!

Some guidance on the character aspect:
- The story will begin by your character moving to a new town to start university/college. If your character is female, they will believe they are joining a sorority house. If your character is male, they will believe they are joining a fraternity house.
- Think about your character's personality, their history and their relationships. Try to come up with something that will be interesting to weave into the roleplay!
- Try to give them at least one unique characteristic. It doesn't have to be something kinky (I would recommend not making it kinky!), just something that will make them stand out.
My personal limits are pictures, messy, scat, cum, full public and anything illegal.
Mazey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk