Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2019, 06:30 AM   #1
charmain1

Default Hotel Alone Dares

Hi all,

I will be going on a business trip the whole of next week - staying alone in an apartment/hotel.

Let me know some of the dares that you would like me to do. Unfortunately, I do not have any toys. But full report will be given

Likes: cum play, cum, anal play (butt virgin but willing to try), hidden public
Limits: scat, permanent

Dislikes: Pee, scat, messy, bladder control, damage to body
charmain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:49 AM   #2
cblake

do 3 edges on the emergency exit stairs. If hotel is less than or equal to 10, do 1 edge on every floor. If hotel is bigger than 10 stories, wank while walking to the top floor and back to the lowest floor.
cblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:15 AM   #3
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

do not wear and do not pack any underwear for the trip.
When in your room/apartment stay naked, strip as soon as you enter, dress when you have to leave..
wrote you in PM also..
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 08:21 AM   #4
kyle4fun4u

so one evening while you are there grab some clothes pins and drive around shirtless, and leave your fly open (since you are already freeballing as you can't take underware, be careful your dick doesn't fall out as you are walking to your car.

As you see guys walking, stop and ask them to put the clothespin on your nipples. If they do it and notice that your fly is open tell them that you have been dared to lick their dick if they want you to.

Have fun.

Dislikes: Public, Anal, Extreme nipple torture
Limits: Scat, Perm, illegal, animal, piss

Fap Roulette -
https://www.faproulette.co/5327/hard-torture-session/
https://www.faproulette.co/6841/fun-...ndurance-game/

PM Dares - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87021
kyle4fun4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 09:17 AM   #5
Mowow22

Default Try

You going to invite anyone to the hotel room during your stay?
Going to provide pic proof or reports?

I recommend full a body shave to start, from the chin down. So, pits and chest and legs too.
To show that body off..Order either food or room service and answer the door only in underwear with a bit of a wedgie (I’d let you wear undies thisone time) so you’re showing some cheek when you turn away.
Then eat in front of that window with your wedgie underwear removed and up on your head. Wave at anyone outside the window. End by pressing wiatsband on your head, then sole of your L foot, then ass, then dick tip against the window.

Then just some hallway ideas, with the added dare of at least one during daytime hours...
Keep door fully open as you masturbate on the bed. Only risk is when you start/finish at the door and if anyone walks in to see you sprawled.
Take your key, and while totally naked touch the door handles of either 5 doors with your hand or 2 door handles with your dick tip.
Run nude from one end of the hall to the other. Shut the door behind you and leave the key just under the door so even as you finish you have to bend down and show that spread ass to get back in.

Like I said..PM or post if you’re going to invite boys over and definitely post some reports for us.

Dick size competition! Whoever is bigger gets one dare for every .1inch his length has on the smaller guy. HMU and let’s put our manhood to the test.

kik: mowowsub22 telegram & snap: mowow22
Foot slave! Snapchat me your feet (soles) & earn 1 dare for your (US) shoe size.
Mowow22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #6
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

- no orgasms the entire week until the night before you are leaving and then you need to ruin your orgasm onto a hand mirror (preferred) /plate / toilet lid and after looking at it for 1 minute, lick up every drop

- 5 edges per day (2 in morning when you wake before getting out of bed, 1 throughout day, 2 in bed before you sleep. All edges to be done with you kneeling and stimulating with weak hand only (you already will be naked or I would have added that)
\
- pee is a dislike - will you drink yours? If so, you are to drink your morning release in it's entirety every morning

Suggest all your reports are added in this thread for all to see!

Good luck and enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk