Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #1
kinkgirlargentina

Female First Foursome Experience

Hi,

So last week, I was playing with my master and he set me up for a foursome experience on the weekend. It included 2 friends with whom I have already hooked up, alone as well as in a threesome and asked if they would like to bring in one more friend. They liked the idea and said that there is a friend who they can ask to join.

We decided to meet at a club on a Saturday night, as it was good way to meet everyone, loosen up, drink some alcohol and get in the groove. The friend they brough was very handsome too, like themself and I would say they all three did hit with me. We danced for few couple hours along with some drinking over the period, where they took turn dancing very close to me as well as some of the other girls in the club too. They did feel me up when in club and at around 2-3 AM, I don't remember the exact time, we decided to come home. I was little bit doozy but still in good senses.

Once we were at my home, I got on my knees and unzipped all the three guys. It started with giving blowjob to one of them while I worked with handjob to other 2. It continued for some time and in between one of them picked me up and removed my dress while pushing me to the sofa in living room. I remember one of them spreading my legs and licking it a bit before starting to fuck me while the other two were still going for the blowjob one after the other. They each took turn I think and at some point, one of them removed my butt plug and tried to get inside. I had to ask them to get the gel from the bed side drawer, when they took me to bedroom too and got the gel. It helped them going inside me again, but this time in ass one by one as I was on my fours, still sucking the other 2 guys who were there.

This kept on going and then in one moment, one of them pulled me around and got me on top of him, to start fucking my pussy. I started riding him and in few mins, I remember being pushed bit out and the other guy went inside my ass. It was painful as he applied quiet a lot of lube and I felt so stuffed. As I was moaning, the 3rd one stuffed my mouth with his cock. And then i imagined why it was called being airtight. I was being fucked this for quiet some time as guys took their turn.

There was some rest in between and they went again for another round, this time, I was laying on the bed with my head hanging through the bed as they took turn fucking my mouth first and cumming on my face. And when they were recharged again, they took turn to fuck me in pussy and ass one by one as well as together.

By the time it was morning, I could hardly move and guys were also sleeping around on the bed as well as sofa. We all were so tired and I could feel the soreness in every part of my body.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch
kinkgirlargentina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk