Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-24-2018, 01:07 AM   #1
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Default Would you rather?

A) Do a spectacular dive but when you surfaced you were naked OR dive and pass out having to be revived by a sexy lifeguard.

B) go to work naked but no one sees you or recognizes you are naked but you know OR everyone but you knows that you are naked and you don’t discover this until you go home late at night.

C) wear no panties but have a super short skirt or dress that will show ur pussy and ass as you walk and sit down OR wear a diaper

D) live with a sexy naked woman celebrity OR sexy naked video game woman character and who?

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:28 AM   #2
denymeplease

I’ll start things out!

A) Do a spectacular dive but when you surfaced you were naked OR dive and pass out having to be revived by a sexy lifeguard.
Both of these options are pretty enticing but I’d go with the spectacular dive

B) go to work naked but no one sees you or recognizes you are naked but you know OR everyone but you knows that you are naked and you don’t discover this until you go home late at night.
Definitely going to work naked with no one else knowing. This was a very easy choice for me!

C) wear no panties but have a super short skirt or dress that will show ur pussy and ass as you walk and sit down OR wear a diaper
Well, I don’t have a pussy! But I’m not into diapers, so I’d go with the first option

D) live with a sexy naked woman celebrity OR sexy naked video game woman character and who?
I’d go for the sexy naked woman celebrity: Mila Kunis

Those were some fun questions, thanks!
Love: denial, tease, edging
Like: chastity, very light anal, spanking, nipple play
Meh: piss, humiliation, feet
Dislike: cum eating, hard cbt
Limits: family, permanent, illegal, blackmail, obvious public, dangerous

My PM dares

I'm looking for a master or mistress for longer term play and fun
denymeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Default New questions

E) would you rather have invisibility but be naked for it to work OR Make any person’s clothes disappear but they do not notice until they see themselves in a reflection?

F) Would you rather be caught bottomless OR topless?

G) would you rather be blackmailed by your boss/teacher but be guaranteed an “A” or your job secure with the blackmail and performing a blowjob whenever the said person wants OR you have control over one employee in your job and can have them under your total control even counting on what they wear and what’s actions they perform (sexual is encouraged) AND who would it be and a general description of the said person. (First name of possible and just a body description of them)

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 03:05 PM   #4
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

D) live with a sexy naked woman celebrity OR sexy naked video game woman character and who? Someone from the final Fantasy series, though I don't know who right now....
Old 07-30-2018, 04:50 PM   #5
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's Answers

D) live with a sexy naked woman celebrity OR sexy naked video game woman character and who? Emma Watson

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:21 AM   #6
fyk
Distinguished Member

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 05:24 AM   #7
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

Nina from BoF

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:22 PM   #8
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 01:47 AM   #9
Nelioka

A) Do a spectacular dive but when you surfaced you were naked OR dive and pass out having to be revived by a sexy lifeguard. I think i'd rather dive and pass out xd Save myself from exposing myself to the some hundred people in the public pool.

B) go to work naked but no one sees you or recognizes you are naked but you know OR everyone but you knows that you are naked and you don’t discover this until you go home late at night. Um I think no one knowing im naked. I'd still be extremely turned on at the thought, and I wouldn't risk losing my job or committing social suicide xd

C) wear no panties but have a super short skirt or dress that will show ur pussy and ass as you walk and sit down OR wear a diaper Honestly my inner exhibitionist is making me pick option 1. Not only that though I'm not into the whole diaper thing to much? It's something i'd maybe try, but haven't so. Yah i'd pick the skirt the thought is kind of arousing!

D) live with a sexy naked woman celebrity OR sexy naked video game woman character and who? Um i'm a gamer so definitely the game character. If I had to choose it would be Vanilla from Nekopara! She's so cuuuuute!

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk