Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2024, 02:53 AM   #1
grambow

World Padded roadtrip

Hello all in a month roughly I am going on a road trip for 2-3 days in Germany.

I will definitely be wearing diapers the whole time, but would love some tasks, dares, and/or challenges to complete either on the road or in the hotel.

If you are persuasive enough get me to wear chastity and leave the key at home

I already have the following toys and clothes, but I am willing to acquire any other items if they are not too expensive or if they turn me on big time

Toys: buttplug, magic wand, suppositories, and manacles(will not be locked together while driving for safety)
Clothes: regular male wardrobe, short black nightgown with tinker bell, long black skirt, leggings black, matching black lace panty and bra set, skull onesie, dark blue tanktop onesie

In advance thanks for your time and I will report back after I get home

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:57 AM   #2
SmallBanana

First of all you WILL stay in chastity for the whole trip and that is not negociable so leave that key at home

Every day you have to drive, you will put a suppository up your bum and diaper up, if it's a full day put another one at the halfway point.

While driving your are NOT allowed to mess or leak, doing so will lead to a severe punishement.
You may also not change on the road!

However you may leak if you pull over and squat down whdre everyone can see you and you may mess if you can get to a gas station's toilet but you will have to wait 10 minutes after the first contraction to start looking for a gas station with a toilet and before messing on the toilet you will have to make sure they are clean so lick em clean!
you better not get stuck in traffic :P
No driving faster than 130km/h!

When you get to your hotel you will be able to get a change and cleaning but before that...
- if you managed not to mess or leak when you shouldn't have you will be allowed to orgasm with a vibrator on your cage with no further consequences but you will sleep with a nightgown to not catch a cold
- if you messed or leaked when you were not allowed, you will have to assgasm in your messy diaper and will sleep plugged and with macles and a nightgown. Also, for tomorrow you will have to dress like so : onesie, leggings, skirt, bra with all of that over your diaper and chastity of course!
Then get cleaned up either way and go to sleep for the next day!

Diapers, wetting, food, anal, slavery, crossdressing, bondage, abdl, wedgies, gaming dares, swimsuits, lingerie, spanking, toothpaste

Never done it and want to try!
- new with diapers and never tried messing...
- scared to do public
- don't know how to edge :'(
- Enema
- Figging
- Body writing
- Assgasm
- Post orgasm T
- petplay

Limits
permanent or too long, pictures, family, friends, scat, exposure

PM me some dares

my stuff!