Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-11-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
naughtypainslut

Default Long psuedospanking (for the lazy dom)

So, this isn't an actual spanking, but it very much mimics the after-pain of a long, hard spanking...without the actual spanking.

Have your sub make pushpin panties by taping pushpins close together on the ass (and crotch, if he/she deserves it) of the panties.

The first few evenings: Testing phase. Gauge sub's tolerance by having her walk around with them on, sit a few times, sit for extended time, etc.

Moving on up: Have her sit for an hour wearing them, and warn her that the following night is going to be very uncomfortable for her.

The long psuedospanking is something I'm doing right now, because this thread (and resulting PMs) has become my life this week. :/

Spread a generous layer of capsicum cream all over her ass. Have her put on the panties and go about her evening. I have an extra-tight pair on over the pushpin panties, to be sure the tacks are always against my skin. The discomfort level is very high. When I'm sitting for a while, it fades into the 'just been spanked' kind of pain. Moving around irritates my skin and just feels like my ass is being scraped at with a wire brush.

Please don't try this until you've tried capsicum cream by itself, and pushpin panties by themselves. Together, this punishment/dare is very intense.

(Pushpin panties shouldn't go through skin, but it is a possibility. Be sure to clean up well afterward and look for any blood. I haven't had any blood, but if you do break skin you'll want to disinfect, wash very well, and keep the area clean to prevent infection)

needs: pain, punishment, prolonged discomfort, painful exercises
limits: public, body fluid, friends/family, all unsafe things; soft limit anal
naughtypainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naughtypainslut for this post:
Old 07-13-2022, 10:59 PM   #2
jestergestures

LOL I'm a tad late to this one, only by 7 years , but hopefully it's alright if I add to this.

I often would love to get the spanking I so deserve, but live with a roommate and don't have lots of privacy, which makes the idea of a 'pseudospanking' very appealing to me. I also really like that name for it LOL. Unfortunately I'm not fond of needles so I'd be wary of trying this one (although I am considering it because it does sound deliciously painful), so using sandpaper might be a good substitute for thumb tacks. I also don't personally have any capsaicin or anything, but I've heard that applying rubbing alcohol to the cheeks after a spanking can be painful, so you might achieve similar results using sandpaper and rubbing alcohol.

Just an idea for other trypanophobes like myself.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes| No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk