Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-04-2020, 12:15 PM   #1
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nihils auction house for female slaves (season 2)

Please read this introduction carefully, even if you have been part of the first round - some things changed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you all have been waiting for is here - Nihils auction house is finally reopening! Yes, we are looking forward to do business again and hope to sell many fine females in 2020!

My motivation for starting this thread
I love the 'female slave auction' trope, and I am not the only one here, but threads around that idea often don't work out that well: The anonimity and objectification is missing (because the slaves usually sell themself and there profile is visible) as well as the uncertainty of the bidding (because the masters usually all start with the same amount of money, and just bidding the maximum right away will guarantee you a win).
So, a few months ago I decided to give this another try and opened the auction house as an auctioneer. It was an experiment, and all in all it worked really well and I got a lot of positive feedback. However, it also turned into more work than expected and had some flaws, so I took a break, thought things over... and am now opening the auction house a second time with some changed rules.

If you want to be sold as a slave...
...DON'T post it here! Instead, send me a PM and let me know. I will check your profile, ask you some questions, talk a while to get to know you a bit and understand your likes, limits, what kind of services and play you are willing to provide to your master and what else there is to know. We will also talk about for how long you want to be sold - many slaves go for a week, but anything is possible, from a fixed number of dares to some days to something more long-term. I might also assign you a small dare or task to test you, but nothing that will take up to much time. Finally, I will give you a random slave number under which you will be handled in the action house.

If you want to join as a master...
Don't post here - in fact, don't do anything yet. Just wait until there is a slave you're interessted in up for sale.

The Auction
Once I'm ready to start an auction, I will announce it here in the thread. I will describe the slave, referring to her only by her number and keeping her username secret. I will praise her qualities, poke a bit fun at her and let the potential buyers know what they need to know - you can check the old thread for the kind of banter you can expect from me.
Everyone should feel free to comment on the slave and ask me questions about her, which I will try to answer as good as I can (often after talking with the slave about it in private).
Now, this also is the time when anyone who likes what's for sale and wants to own her should PM me and let me know.

Screening
I want to keep assholes and unreliable doms out, so there will be a bit of screening on the buyers side as well. If I know you already, you're probably good, and if you got enough posts on GetDare already, I will just check them out to get an impression of who you are. If you are pretty new to the side, please provide some information about you so I can decide. I may also turn away people if there are already to many potential buyers in that auction and the messages become to much to keep up with.

Earning Gold
Once you're admited into the auction, you will get PMs with tasks that can earn you gold. This can be all kind of stuff - some will be about being a good GetDare community member, some will be riddles to solve, some will be just random silly things.
Every task will only be valid for 24 hours, and there will be new tasks once or twice a day. The total gold you earned will automatically be your bid for the slave. I will publicly announce the current highest bid, but not who is behind it (the bidder may however reveal himself in the thread if he likes to.)
This is a significant change from the first run of the auction house. The reason behind is that I want to reward doms who really are willing to put in the efford to earn that slaves service, and are reliable and consistent and turn up every day for her.

Closing the auction
The auction will run for a couple of days. When I close it, I will inform the slave and the buyer via PM about their respective identities, and then the rest is up to them.
The gold earned will not carry over into future auctions!

Some final remarks
I'm accepting buyers from any gender, but only female slaves - sorry guys. But feel free to copy the idea if you want an auction house for male slaves.
Finally, we're dealing with some extreme form of roleplay here, and the girls who dare to enter deserve respect. Most folks on GetDare are nice and intelligent and don't need this warning, and I didn't encounter any trouble during the first run of the auction house... but in case I find someone being an asshole, violating limits or being disrespectful to the slaves beyond the limits of this game, I will ban him from the auction house right away, no warning.

NOW accepting slave applications!

Last edited by Nihil; 01-04-2020 at 12:17 PM.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 05:46 AM   #2
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

First applications are coming in, I think we will be able to start the first auction within a few days.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:11 PM   #3
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Ladies and Gentleman, we will soon start the next round of auctions with slave #402, a lovely europan slut in her late 20s!
Her auction will start in a day or two and she is will start her service on monday. As usual, I will reveal more information about her during the next days, but apropos 'reveal' - this one is unusually open to public dares, as long as you don't get her arrested. I'm sure you can have good fun with that!
Old 01-08-2020, 12:24 PM   #4
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

The auction of slave #402 will start tomorrow, but if you're interessted in buying her... you may write me already and I'll register you for this auction.

402 is quite a slut, a lot of gangbang experience, likes humiliation and public dares within reasonable limits... but she hasn't really served a master yet, so this may be new for her. So, quite sexually experienced (and we're talking all three holes here), but may need a gentle introducation to being an actual slave.

She won't provide pics, but can communicate via kik and is willing to dedicate 2-3 hours per day to this.

Sounds like fun? PM me now, so you have the best chance to winning her!
Old 01-09-2020, 06:27 AM   #5
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, still some more hours until the auction officially starts, but here's a fun fact about #402:
She once gave blowjobs in a park with degrading words written visibly on her belly and above her breasts. Yep, that is the kind of slut we're talking about here.
Interested in buying her? Let me know!
Old 01-09-2020, 07:21 AM   #6
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Which words she have written on her belly

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 09:23 AM   #7
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

It was the equivalent to slut, bitch, whore in her native western european language.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:32 PM   #8
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Ladies and Gentleman, the auction has begun and those who expressed interesst in #402 have been informed. If you want to join as well, let me know... and here is some more info about the whore on sale:

LIMITS are piss, scat, blood and permanent marks

She doesn't like pain, but a bit of it may be okay.

As already mentioned, she really is into humiliation, body writing, public stuff... and she has quite an active sex life. I'm sure her new owner may be able to take some control of that... sounds fun, doesn't it?
She has no real experience as a slave, but loves to offer her holes to men - all three of them.

...god, the more I read and think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that she is probably one of the biggest sluts on GetDare - and that is quite an achivement!
Old 01-10-2020, 04:51 AM   #9
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

It has begun... the highest offering so far is 85 Gold for #402, but I expect to get a higher number soon...
Old 01-10-2020, 05:37 AM   #10
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

I love that this is back. Best of luck to you, Nihil! Last time it was a lot of fun to participate.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:29 PM   #11
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Up to 90 gold... and a female customer has taken the lead!
Round 2 is about to start and it isn't to late to join!
Old 01-11-2020, 12:10 AM   #12
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

I'm happy to report that the auction has gotten quite lively. Since I am busy today, please have some patience - i will get around reading the messages and updating the status later.
Old 01-11-2020, 02:45 AM   #13
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Which language the slave girl speaks?
We know she can french ;-D

(I don't know if french in english the equal for a blowjob but in german is it)

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:38 AM   #14
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

After round 2 the lead changes again, with 185 gold now the highest bid!
A third and final round will launch later...
#402 speaks English (good enough to serve) and well, let's reveal that she is from Spain, so that should answer your question...

Old 01-13-2020, 12:01 PM   #15
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

And SOLD!

#402 has been sold for 290 gold, and for a first time, we've sold a slave not to a master but to a mistress. We wish her much fun with her purchase!

A couple of new potential slaves have contacted me already, so you can expect a new announcement not to far in the future...

The following user says Thank You to Nihil for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk