Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2024, 07:35 PM   #1
Brickstone

Male 20/male/sub seeks 18-24/male/dom in EU (exhibitionism)

20/male/sub seeks 18-24/male/dom in EU (exhibitionism)

Yo, I'm a dude living in the EU and I am looking for a master/dom who will be interested in three main things: exhibitionism, online exposure, and humiliation. I would like to do a set of tasks in public/semi-public places every week and provide proof of such, but I won't show my face in such content.
I would also like to do online exposure (on exposedpassion or Omegle-like sites) and perhaps some blackmail dares where I surrender personal information like my ID (though some things will be blurred), but also extreme stuff like my socials (instagram, Twitter, snapchat, Grindr, etc.). I used to post nudes to my private story or flood my Linkedln with nudes, so anything along those lines I'd be interested in doing again. I'll give up a lot of info if horny enough haha.
Humiliation includes the others, but I like bodywriting, toilets, public restrooms, inspections, humiliating poses and nudes, and stuff like that.
If you would want to be my dom, message me on telegram at Ignorantus. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk