Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2014, 07:47 AM   #1
dothething

Default F/19 Home alone & horny- dare me!

So I'm home alone for a little while & I'm bored & hornet so send me some dares please.

I have the usual household objects, plus a dildo, 10 function vibrator, beads and a flogger.

Thanks.
dothething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:19 AM   #2
Kcman21

Strip naked, put a vibrator on high in your pussy or to where it will stimulate it, then put panties on to hold it in. Tie your hands to the bed post and don't attempt to remove the vibrator until your second orgasm.
Kcman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:17 PM   #3
yorksdom

Default i Dare you too ..........

For today you will need :-

A Broad belt,
pegs (6 or more)
A skimpy tight thong

Normal skirt attire

Now : -
Stand Naked in front of a mirror
Edge twice
Put on the thong
Take the belt and pass it through each side of your thongs waist band
Now secure the belt tightly around your waist, above the height of your hips and ensure the belt is tight enough to give a step between itself and your hip bone.
Now spread your legs so over shoulder width apart and then squat down.
Now take your thong and adjust so that each Libra is visible to each side of the thong. Place 2 pegs on each of these pussy lips.
Now dress in your skirt attire and include a tight small bra (size or two too small)
The remaining 2 pegs should now be clipped to the bra under each arm as so they are not visible. (these are for sensory effect and spares for during the day)
You are to remain in this attire all day.
You are to edge every 30 mins during the day.
If a peg comes off during the morning, you are to excuse yourself, go to the toilet and use/insert/masturbate with the handle of the toilet brush to edge 3 times
During the afternoon you are not allowed to sit on the fabric of your skirt. If a peg falls off you are to undertake as per this morning of edgeing with the toilet brush, but you are also to insert a dildo into each hole in turn (pussy and arse ) and leave them there for the remainder of the day.
p.s if the peg comes off it must be reattached. If lost then you have your spares.

Full detailed report required upon completion

For the next 48 hours after the dare above

Every time you go to the toilet/bathroom. You are to insert a dildo into each hole in turn 10 times. Insertion rate is medium. You are not allowed to cum!
(you have 3 holes, mouth, pussy and arse!)

You are not allowed to wear any underware.

You are not allowed to sit on any Fabric that you are physically wearing. If at work this is not possible then you must plug your arse with a plug and PM me for a suitable punishment!

Full report and pictures of attire and seated position please

Have fun, play safe
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, girl requesting dare, humiliation