Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
cutiexchickiex

Default Home exhibition

I've been doing some things around the house for my owners recently that involves trying to get as close to my brother as I can but not be caught. I've played w/ myself around the house, in his room, and walked around in a g-string (and got caught). Oh, and I found out he has an account here, I found it going through his computer. I don't think he knows anything yet but any other dares like this would be appreciated within my limits.

Limits: Scat, pee, friends, public, pics/vids, illegal, permanent, family, I'll let you know if you find more :P
cutiexchickiex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I have some questions:

- How old are you?
- How old is your brother?
- Does the risk of getting caught by your brother arouse you?

Here are some things to do:

- Have an orgasm in his room. Start and finish getting aroused there.

- Find an object in his room that almost fits in your pussy. Try to get it in your pussy and if needed stretch your pussy in advance. Wear it for an hour. You may only leave your brothers room after inserting the object in your pussy.

- Find out exactly what his name is on GetDare. Try to give him dares involving whatever you like. Since you send the dares to him, you know what he'll do and you can secretly watch him or catch him while doing the dare. Who knows what could happen and what he want to do with or for you.

- Be naked when nobody is at home. You may not cover any body part. You may redress after somebody walked into the house.

- If your brother has any "play toys", you have to find them and use them yourself. Make sure you leave your scent behind.

- (optional) Get caught by your brother with a (slightly) humiliating thing. Examples: wear his clothes, mastrubate, walk naked, have erected nipples while wearing a tight top without bra or wet yourself just enough so its visible at the front.

- Have some naked pictures of yourself with all body parts completely exposed on the (or your) computer stored in a folder on your desktop.

Tips:

- Install a keylogger on your brothers computer if you want to find out his nickname on this website.

- Use the Google Chrome browser and press "ctrl + N" to get a undercover browser that doesn't register cookies, register websites in history, etc.

- If you give your brother dares, then give him dares that partly involve you. You can catch him easier like this. Or simply something like "wear your sisters underwear for one day" and when he does you can confront him with that. Just know what you are doing.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk