Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which additional rule will apply for me this summer?
Longer "no matter what" period (without weather conditions): 4 instead of 3 months 0 0%
No joker days at all this summer 3 50.00%
Joker days must be earned, e.g. spending by time in chastity 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2022, 12:41 AM   #1
running_man

Default Preview - barefoot in open shoes summer 2022

It's still winter in Germany but my wife (and mistress) is already planning some games for next summer. Like last year, one is to expose my feet in flip flops or sandals in summer. Sometimes I enjoy this but sometimes I'm reluctant, either due to the weather or just my mood. The aim is to keep my feet exposed as far as possible throughout the whole summer.

There are, more or less, only three months in Germany when it is warm enough to go barefoot in open shoes every day "no matter what": June, July, and August. Last year, for April, May, September, and October we had a weather rule that only days that were warm enough are part of the game. Furthermore my wife granted me a few (very few) "joker days" on which I could wear whatever shoes and socks I wanted. (Additionally there are three general exceptions (work, seeing some relatives and places where barefoot male feet are socially not accepted) that are completely excluded from our game.)

Now she is looking for a twist to make life harder for me this summer, and you decide:

1) The "no matter what" period (without weather conditions) will be extended from 3 to 4 months, including parts of May and/or September
2) No joker days at all this summer
3) Joker days must be earned, e.g. spending by time in chastity

Further suggestions are always welcome! I will post my final rules for this summer on my blog in some weeks.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 10:23 AM   #2
running_man

Default Poll closed

The poll did not receive many votes but no problem, I can imagine the topic sounds quite weird to most of you. Furthermore there is no clear result so Mistress decided the following to combine the two winning options:

Starting from today, for the following 12 weeks (so until May 8), each week I can earn one joker day that can be used during the season between April 1 and October 31. If I want to do so, I can decide to voluntarily get locked into my chastity cage for one week, starting and ending on Sunday evening. Mistress promised she will not put me into chastity on her own during this time. If she wants sex, of course she can take off my cage and put it on later again. The only problem is... I am not allowed to cum throughout the whole week. If I do so the joker day is lost and I can try again the next Sunday evening.

Mistress already told me she expects to be satisfied at least at the weekends. If I imagine having sex with her after having spent 5 days in chastity... well, I need not say many more words I guess. And even if I succeed to complete a whole week and then want to start the next one: I won't get the opportunity to relieve myself in between - the time in chastity just continues.

Not likely that I will earn many joker days this year so it comes close to both winning options. Well, I'll give it a try. After having finished this post my first week in chastity will start.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 10:31 AM   #3
Phoebe11

I actually found it really interesting but it would be better if it could also involve you completely barefoot sometimes.
Phoebe11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk