Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-01-2017, 07:41 PM   #1
Wedgieslave16

Default Punishment needed

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this
I need to be punished for the following reasons: I've been rather snippy and sassy to people who are dear to me and do not deserve my attitude, Ive been staying up far too late past the times I've scheduled for myself to sleep, and I've been hiding things from my Fam and friends.
My limits are: piss, poop, blood, the general public, humiliation, pictures, videos and moderate to severe pain

Last edited by Wedgieslave16; 09-02-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Wedgieslave16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:55 PM   #2
Rhowc
getDare Devil

A punishment for you:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:06 PM   #3
Wedgieslave16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
A punishment for you:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Will do, I'll pm you my report when I am finished
The following user says Thank You to Wedgieslave16 for this post:
Old 09-01-2017, 08:23 PM   #4
2bchew
getDare Addict

Sit on the bristle side of a hairbrush making sure it comes in contact with at least part of your pussy.

Now write 100 lines saying..... I need to stop being a naughty girl...

I would love to see proof of the writing if its not against your limits.My kik is the same as here 2bchew.This is not part of the punishment if you feel uncomfortable sending it.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:31 PM   #5
Wedgieslave16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Sit on the bristle side of a hairbrush making sure it comes in contact with at least part of your pussy.

Now write 100 lines saying..... I need to stop being a naughty girl...

I would love to see proof of the writing if its not against your limits.My kik is the same as here 2bchew.This is not part of the punishment if you feel uncomfortable sending it.
Okie dokie, unfortunately pictures and videos are a limit I forgot to list, but if it wasn't I would
Old 09-01-2017, 08:36 PM   #6
2bchew
getDare Addict

Thats fine,I never assume that just because they arent listed that people will send pics.I always check first.

Let me know how it goes.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:02 PM   #7
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Make yourself a clitoral orgasm without any toys, only by your fingers. After that take a vib or a hard and dry toothbrush and torture your overstimulated clit to a further orgasm. Enjoy and have fun. Please report.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk