Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
Man Bear Piranha
Baby Member

Sport Raquet Ulterior Motives

It was a warm Tuesday night in June. Summer vacation was here, the air was humid, and the moon was barely out, but the sun wasn't hardly down. "The perfect time of day," 15 year old Beauregard. The story behind the name, I assume you're wondering. (Bo-regard, FYI)

When Beauregard was born, his parents had a beautiful view in their 3rd Floor Hospital Room. Appopriately, they named him 'Beauregard.'

A name he had always hated, ironically.

Puberty can do strange things to a boy. They can become fascinated with the strangest things; being to develop the strangest fetishes. Yes, it can do nearly anything to a pubescent boy. Right in the middle of it, was Beauregard.

He was fascinated by a lot of things. He couldn't make up his mind. He felt the need to make a decision: Men or women? Neither? He felt that urge, stronger than anything. In class he would catch himself looking at the girls, and in the locker room, he would find himself looking at other boys. A secret urge inside told him that he wanted experiment, yet another told him that it was wrong, and he needed to stick to girls. And yet at ALL the same time, he felt to push both aside; both. I mean, why not?

Suddenly Beauregard felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He reached with his right hand, grabbing his brand new Droid phone, and answering it.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Yeah, Bo? Hey, it's Scott. What're doin' tonight?"

"Nothing, I don't think. You?"

"Nothing, right now. Do you wanna come over for the night, maybe?"

"Uh, sure. Your parents okay with it?"

"Yeah. I already asked. They're fine with it."

"Well, alright then. I'll be over in a little bit."

"Gotcha. Siya in a minute, man!"

Scott lived down the street from me, and he moved here in 1st Grade, same as me. We both became friends in school, since neither of us knew anyone in the grade. It was a friendship that resulted from rejection in school.

We both grew up, listening to the same music. Occasionally telling each other different things we were interested in. It was an interesting relationship.
_________

Sorry for the abrubt ending. Outta time tonight! But this is a prelude to the rest of the story!
Man Bear Piranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #2
xava

nice start hard to judge yet but seems like your writting style will make the story very nice

check out my story! and let me know if u think i should post another 1

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32755

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
dislikes: poo, messy, family, cross dressing, very public
xava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
maxim
Account Banned

I am VERY interested XD.
I like where this could go.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
mattc272

Send a message via MSN to mattc272

Yeah its alright

[COLOR="Magenta"] 20 M Sub Chester North West.

Likes- Crossdressing, humilation, bondage, mumification, humilation (public and private), Pet play
mattc272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:47 AM   #5
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Two things: First- why did you switch from the omniscient third person narrator to first person? It's really bad form and makes the whole story confusing. Second- I'm not sure I understand the signifigance of Beauregard.

Other than that, it seems like a pretty good start.

Advertisements
Kink Talk