Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2021, 09:48 PM   #1
funboi
Account Banned

Default Risky Pants Dare

I know I already posted a thread today but i did something thats probably going to get me in trouble.

I finished washing ALL my laundry today but since my room smells like ass all the pants i have in my room are the ones i was wearing. Well i went to the bathroom next to my sisters room and stuck them under the counter. Why is this bad? Even though technically i am a fully grown adult, my mom wakes me up for school. Not to mention the rest of my family wakes up way earlier than me. Right now im just wearing a oversized hoodie. Give me dares that may make this more risky or fun.(Ihave onlive school tomorrow so my mom should wake me around 7:00 and school starts at 7:30
funboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 10:57 PM   #2
osmangarry1

After you get woken up i dare you to go get you pants from your sisters room fully naked without checking if anyone is in the room before you enter. You can't leave her room till your fully dressed

kik: garryosman4
osmangarry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 11:16 PM   #3
funboi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmangarry1 View Post
After you get woken up i dare you to go get you pants from your sisters room fully naked without checking if anyone is in the room before you enter. You can't leave her room till your fully dressed
i said bathroom near her room and thats creepy af
funboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk