Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old Today, 06:51 AM   #1
subgirl1993

Default Flying International Long-Haul Business tomorrow—give me ideas!

Returning from vacation tomorrow. Starting off my day with a very very early and short 2.5 hour flight within Europe, then a 4 hour layover with lounge/hopefully shower access, and then a 8.5 hr transatlantic flight in business with lie flat beds.

Give me some ideas of things to do at the airport, lounge, and especially the long haul flight. I’ll buy wifi if it’s an option so I can keep checking for new ideas.

Edges/teasing of course…how many edges do you think i should do? (Cumulative obviously)…help me order drinks and fill my bladder? any ideas? I like pain, but that will be hard to do I think. What should I watch for entertainment?

Wearing…joggers, crop top no bra, panties, light zip up jacket, sneakers with no show socks. I want to be comfortable but not too comfortable, so let me know what you think of (:

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, messy, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

!!!!!NEW!!!!! PM Dares
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #2
Fireblaster

How about you do one edge for every time someone greets you or says thank you or says Welcome to you.
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

Limits: Illegal, Unsafe, Animals, Vomit, Blood

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: omnivore1447
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #3
maccas

For a start you should try and edge once per hour you spend on a plane.

You should spank yourself hard whilst having your shower 20 times each cheek.

Usually these fancy flights give out amenity kits including a blindfold and toothpaste and a toothbrush.

Go to the bathroom and use the toothbrush to scrub your clit and nipples with the toothpaste.

When you have your lie flat bed you should blindfold yourself and attempt to edge 3 times not knowing who's around. You may be able to use a blanket to cover up.

Finally you should remove your panties during the flight and stow them in the overhead bin. Before the flight is over you need to get them back and put them back on.

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent, Face

KIK/Snap: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #4
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Once everyone is settled into their beds on the flight slowly and quiet remove your clothes under the covers. Then pretending to be asleep allow the covers to "slip" down and expose yourself. Stay that way for five minutes.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk