Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2021, 10:25 AM   #1
Mariske

Default 21F internet whore looking for degrading/painful tasks

I need to do laundry, iron 30 blouses/shirts, and take a shower tonight. I've been procrastinating this task and was doing degrading and painful tasks for my Onlyfans followers. I thought I should combine my household tasks with my life as an online whore.. that way I'll get it done while still being a good girl for my followers.

I'm used to being a little painslut and a fucktoy.. I'm a petite girl with small tits and a jiggly booty. Any ideas how I could do my tasks?

(Temporary limit: I need to be careful with my recently pierced nipples. I can lightly spank them but clamps are a no go for now.)

Toys: Lily vibrator, bullet vibrator, satisfyer pro 2, teazers pair vibrator, ben wa balls, 9” dildo (23cm), two medium sized dildos, ball gag, leather hand/ankle cuffs, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, crop whip, metal small buttplug.

Limits: sending pictures, poop, throwing up, blood, social suicide, using my 9" dildo in my ass.
Mariske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 03:06 AM   #2
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Obviously you start by being nacked.
Put on your leather hand and ankle cuffs to remind you of your place.
Put your buttplug in your ass, it will be there for the entire time.
Put your nipple clamps on your cunt lips put your 9' dildo in your cunt and keep it there without touching it, use your cunt muscles.
Start doing your laundry and iron your clothes.

Whenever you drop the dildo whip your cunt. The numbers you have to whip your cunt is determined by the clothes you have left to iron.

When finished edge with the dildo.

Then remove it and put in your bullet vibe, switch it on to may and take your shower.

Bonus points when you stream yor ironing session to your onlyfans

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 03:18 AM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Have yourself whipped for 30X the days you were procrastinating.
While doing the laundry keep yourself gagged too.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 09:00 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariske View Post
I need to do laundry, iron 30 blouses/shirts, and take a shower tonight. I've been procrastinating this task and was doing degrading and painful tasks for my Onlyfans followers. I thought I should combine my household tasks with my life as an online whore.. that way I'll get it done while still being a good girl for my followers.

I'm used to being a little painslut and a fucktoy.. I'm a petite girl with small tits and a jiggly booty. Any ideas how I could do my tasks?

(Temporary limit: I need to be careful with my recently pierced nipples. I can lightly spank them but clamps are a no go for now.)
Naked continuoudly for twicr the time it takes you to complete the tasks.

Crop whips if you've someone to administer.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
21f, degrading, fucktoy, internet whore, painslut