Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2020, 07:06 PM   #1
littlecutegirl

Default 26/F Make my night fun

Hi, second post here. I'm in my room, bored as hell. Everyone has gone to sleep (I live with other two girls in a apartment) I want to get very horny so make me humiliate myself or put me in risk of being caught by someone.

Bye

I don't have a cam so don't ask for kik or things like that
littlecutegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:34 PM   #2
isitlogical
getDare Ladder

Strip down to your panties.
Write "I'm Horny" on your breasts with a marker.
Go the kitchen this way.
Get an Ice Cube from the freezer put it down your panties
Stay in kitchen until it melts completely
return to your room and report.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:38 PM   #3
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

You are to get completely naked and go out into your kitchen. Drink 2 large glasses of water. Once done you you are to edge 5 times and return to your room. Once back in your room you are to edge every 5 minutes until you have to pee so bad you can't hold. Once you you are at the point of losing control you are to make yourself cum as many times as possible. If you haven't lost control before you came enough time you can't cum again, you may go pee anywhere but in the bathroom.

Enjoy...

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:47 PM   #4
littlecutegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitlogical View Post
Strip down to your panties.
Write "I'm Horny" on your breasts with a marker.
Go the kitchen this way.
Get an Ice Cube from the freezer put it down your panties
Stay in kitchen until it melts completely
return to your room and report.
This was great. The ice cube took an eternity to melt. Every little sound made me shake. I was so afraid of being caught because I had no explanation of why I was almost naked in the kitchen with a big wet spot in my panties. Thanks for this dare. Was amazing

Old 04-24-2020, 07:50 PM   #5
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Strip naked in your bedroom. Prepare ropes and blindfold. Then, naked, go in a room as far from your bedroom as it can be.

There, you'll tie yourself in frogtie, you'll be not able to stand or walk animore. Blindfold yourself and go back to your room by crawling on the floor.

If you want more difficulties, turn on yourself 10 times before sitting on the floor and frogtie yourself...

Hope you'll enjoy this time 😉

Can't wait to read your report.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 07:55 PM   #6
whoisit

Default risky

write slut on both your asscheecs, the go near the door of the other girls and edgie twice in front of each girls room, while in all fours, face looking at the floor, ass up and facing the girls room.
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 08:32 PM   #7
littlecutegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
You are to get completely naked and go out into your kitchen. Drink 2 large glasses of water. Once done you you are to edge 5 times and return to your room. Once back in your room you are to edge every 5 minutes until you have to pee so bad you can't hold. Once you you are at the point of losing control you are to make yourself cum as many times as possible. If you haven't lost control before you came enough time you can't cum again, you may go pee anywhere but in the bathroom.

Enjoy...
The first thing that surprised me was how fast i needed to go to pee after the 5 edges in the kitchen. When I came back to my room I had some hurry to pee. After 15 min I was very desperate and cumming was so difficult because every time i was in the edge, i stopped because of the fear of loosing control. I came after five or six times i had to stop. The last part was also difficult. I thought to pee in the a glass or in the sink but it would be too noisy. I finally decided to go out the apartment to some flowers in the hall of the building. The relieve was almost like an orgasm. I couldn't stop peeing. Very good dare. Thanks

The following user says Thank You to littlecutegirl for this post:
Old 04-24-2020, 08:44 PM   #8
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecutegirl View Post
The first thing that surprised me was how fast i needed to go to pee after the 5 edges in the kitchen. When I came back to my room I had some hurry to pee. After 15 min I was very desperate and cumming was so difficult because every time i was in the edge, i stopped because of the fear of loosing control. I came after five or six times i had to stop. The last part was also difficult. I thought to pee in the a glass or in the sink but it would be too noisy. I finally decided to go out the apartment to some flowers in the hall of the building. The relieve was almost like an orgasm. I couldn't stop peeing. Very good dare. Thanks
Glad you enjoyed. Hope others are as enjoyable.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 04:16 AM   #9
littlecutegirl

I'll be finishing my reports now because tonight I was really tired after doing dares

Old 04-25-2020, 04:25 AM   #10
littlecutegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Strip naked in your bedroom. Prepare ropes and blindfold. Then, naked, go in a room as far from your bedroom as it can be.

There, you'll tie yourself in frogtie, you'll be not able to stand or walk animore. Blindfold yourself and go back to your room by crawling on the floor.

If you want more difficulties, turn on yourself 10 times before sitting on the floor and frogtie yourself...

Hope you'll enjoy this time 😉

Can't wait to read your report.
This was so difficult and after doing it I felt all my muscles were burning. I went to the bathroom(It's like 20 steps from my room), tied myself with some rope I found in the laundryroom. I was not brave enough to go blindfolded (I'll accept punishment for that) I was unable to stand or walk so I started crawling like a worm. It took me ten minutes to reach my room. I was very nervous because if someone leave the room it would had been imposible to me to do anything. Luckly no one caught me But still it got me really turned on. Great dare

The following 2 users say Thank You to littlecutegirl for this post:
Old 04-25-2020, 04:30 AM   #11
littlecutegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisit View Post
write slut on both your asscheecs, the go near the door of the other girls and edgie twice in front of each girls room, while in all fours, face looking at the floor, ass up and facing the girls room.
I really loved how expose I was in this dare. My pussy was really wet at this point and i could hear the splash sound of my wetness. I was really afraid someone inside the room could hear it too. I edged for the first room but for the second I was so horny I couldn't resist and i orgasmed. All my body shaked and it was fantastic. No one woke up luckily . Thanks for the dare

Old 04-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #12
Dalece

Write spank me on both of your asscheeks and then go out wearing only a thong and a shirt, as soon as someone comes close you have to touch both asscheeks before you are allowed to hide
Dalece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 05:17 PM   #13
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecutegirl View Post
This was so difficult and after doing it I felt all my muscles were burning. I went to the bathroom(It's like 20 steps from my room), tied myself with some rope I found in the laundryroom. I was not brave enough to go blindfolded (I'll accept punishment for that) I was unable to stand or walk so I started crawling like a worm. It took me ten minutes to reach my room. I was very nervous because if someone leave the room it would had been imposible to me to do anything. Luckly no one caught me But still it got me really turned on. Great dare
I'm glad you enjoyed my dare 😊
Your report was really interesting ! I didn't think to the muscles pain ^^ You didn't notice that but I suppose you were naked 🤔
I'll send you an other dare if you need again.

About this blindfold thing : in your room, go to the corner, Kneeling down, spread legs, hands behind your head, naked and blindfolded for 15 minutes (use a timer). If you dare, let the door half opend ^^

As always, report will be appreciated.

😊

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk