Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

Male 23/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/switch in any location (webcam not required)

23/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/switch in any location (webcam not required)

23/male seeks 18-25/female for occasional multi-day dares (no cam required).

I won't give out my name here, but I am a 23 year old male from the Netherlands (gmt +1) For replies please PM me.

I am looking for a girl who wants to do some occasional multiday dares with me. The idea is to both make up dares for the other person to do. This will be done at the same time. The cool thing about this Is that if you would dare me something that is close within my limits, the other is likely to dare you something that is close to your limits. I hope this will create a competitive situation in which we both get dares a little bit beyond our comfort zone.
I am quite busy with my study and other things but am able to free some days for long dares. I look for someone with the same situation. Dare-time can be arranged to fit our schedule.

I am quite unexperienced in giving someone dares or doing dares myself and search for someone who likes exchanging dares on an novice level, however, I don't mind getting dares from someone who is more experienced as long as you are okay with putting up with me as a beginner.

(likes and dislikes can be expanded but this gives a general idea)
Likes: personal humiliation, light bondage, light torture, messy, alcohol, dice
errr (not really comfortable but good for dares): cold, pee (holding), pain, long dares
Soft limit (really pushing the boundaries): poo, really secluded outside dares
Hard limit(not okay at all): Public, friends, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, loud

Webcam is not required and I don't intent on forming an off line relationship although you never know how thing progress. You are only playing on occasional basis. If we both have some days to spare we can dare each other for that duration. During that time we both expect full co-operation from each other but only during those times. Your likes and dislikes don't matter that much to me, same as mine would be cool but isn't necessary in any way.

We are daring each other during the predetermined time at the same moment. Our own limits are the ones that count. We both have to respect those. I am a total beginner in the whole dare world but will do my best to give you dares you like, It doesn't matter how experienced you are as long as you mind my limits. You do have to be able to talk proper English. Grammar mistakes are okay (I also make mistakes) but proper English is a necessary. Dutch is also good ofcourse.

The best way of communicating would be an instant messaging program, which one doesn't matter to me.

For the days we decide to do dares I expect both of us to be able to control each others eating and drinking habits as well as restroom and sleep habits. All within safe and healthy boundaries off course. These days will be as intense as the other decides and can be both easy or really demanding. Again: dare times are determined beforehand so they can be part of a very busy life if planned right.

Please reply by PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk