Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #1
ty4dares

Pencil It Began With A Massage...

Hi everyone, thanks for reading my first ever story here of GetDare.

As with so many other stories this is mostly fiction, yet some events are completely true and have happened to me.

Names/facts have been changed to protect identities.

As ever, feedback (no matter how small or large) is hugely and truly appreciated.

Thanks again for reading, enjoy!

Characters:
Me (Jim): 6ft, 16, average build, dark hair, brown eyes
Jack: 5ft 8, 16, skinny, dark blond hair, green eyes
James: 6ft 1, 15, lean, blond hair, blue eyes
Oli: 5ft 5, 14, average build, light brown hair, blue eyes

Part 1

French School Work Experience Trip: Paris, France

“So, how was it?” Jack asked me, obviously somewhat jealous from my free massage at work.

“In all honesty, it wasn't that great.” I lied.

“Really?” Jack hadn't seemed to believe me.

“Jokes” I shouted, laughing. “It was awesome. I never thought that for my French work experience trip I’d end up watching films on YouTube and getting a free massage.”

“That’s so unfair. All I've done is work the launderette all day” Jack had been rather unlucky ending up to have a proper job, so I did feel sympathy or him, plus he has an absolutely perfect ass. “You should give me a massage… it’s only fair.”

“What! That makes zero sense!” I tried to hide my inner desire to feel his naked body by questioning him. “Give me one good reason why I should give you a massage?”

At that moment I noticed a few, dark pubes were visible hanging gently over the top of his underwear. To avoid staring I quickly averted my attention elsewhere and went over to check my phone for no reason at all, stalling for time. It was at that moment when an unprecedented feeling of fear and thrill come over me with four words which came from the other side of the room.

“Because I dare you.”

And with that singular simple sentence goose bumps fell along my arms.

“Fine, but if I give you a massage I get to give you two dares.” Doubtful that I’d been too optimistic, I was holding my breath.

“Whatever” was his strong yet calm response. I should have expected nothing less from Jack anyway; he was pretty chilled about most things and seemed to really need this massage after work.

Jack then removed his shirt revealing a thinly toned body, in my honest opinion the best of anyone in the school. I also saw the band of his yellow and black checkered underwear. Knowing his soft bum was just underneath gave me an outrageously clever idea.

He lied down face against the pillow with an exposed body, and I knelt to one side of him on the adjacent bed and began to caress his exposed back, working down from the shoulders right to the love handles.

After a few minutes passed I asked him how it felt, and after his positive response I admitted I was a little uncomfortable leaning on the side to massage him, so he suggested to have his body in between my legs, (kind of like lying down in doggy style) to ensure I didn't have to lean around to massage him. I was a bit shocked how he'd just suggested I kneel on top of him with my dick pushing against his bum. If anything, it seemed like a positive sign that he was bi-curious as I'd hoped.

“It’s OK, it’s not like we’re gay or anything.” proved that this wasn't going to be easy. Ironically I replied “yeah, of course not” whilst focusing on not getting an erection.

Now my great idea would come into play. After letting a few moments of silence I began to massage lower and lower on his back, until I reached the very top of his shorts, half massaging his belt, which was now in the way. Recognizing this and without hesitation he slightly pushed himself up off the bed to undo his shorts, pulling them down and leaving me one step closer to perfection.

Finally all that was between me and that perfect ass was his checkered underwear - I promised myself not only to find a way to get a look at that naked bum, but to somehow have my first gay experience. My plan...should soon pay off.

End of Part 1

Feedback/Advice is always appreciated!

Stay tuned for Part 2
-Ty
ty4dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Like to hear that people are not afraid to test their sexuality. Besides, it is only Pleasure.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:54 AM   #3
facesitting783
Account Banned

pls write some more!
facesitting783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:00 AM   #4
josh black

Amazing story, lots of potential please continue
josh black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Default hello

this story looks promising...I can't wait for more....great job
Old 08-01-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
kallumbj

More, more, more.

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
Z0MBIEHUNTER

post more, its great!

Likes - Underwear, humilation, being dominated

Dislikes - Public, risk of getting caught, vomit/piss/poo, cum eating
Z0MBIEHUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk