Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old Today, 05:28 AM   #1
LucyLou

Sign Do It Now or Suffer Later

The person below provides two dares - one that must be done immediately and one that can be delayed, but which is more difficult to complete.

The person above can choose to do either the immediate dare or to delay (and increase) their punishment.

The person above can specify a theme and whether or not they will provide proof within limits (and, if so, the person below should say whether they want proof).

While this is a person above dare, posters can indicate whether they would be willing to accept/exchange dares by PM or Kik.

An example of a dare might be:

1) Immediately lock yourself in chastity for 24 hours. Provide proof.
2) Lock yourself in chastity at a time of your choosing. Once locked, you must stay in chastity for 3 days and may only wear panties during that time.

Likes and Limits

Toys and Clothes

Currently Wearing

PM me “Buy This” with an Amazon or SHEIN UK link to add something to my shopping list

Lingerie Links for Dares - PM me a link to something fun to buy and I'll respond with a dare for you
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:29 AM   #2
LucyLou

I will be the first person to sign up for this.

I will provide proof within limits (if requested) and I am happy to also exchange dares via kik/PM. In terms of a theme, anything from my likes list would be great.

Likes and Limits

Toys and Clothes

Currently Wearing

PM me “Buy This” with an Amazon or SHEIN UK link to add something to my shopping list

Lingerie Links for Dares - PM me a link to something fun to buy and I'll respond with a dare for you
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:46 AM   #3
DareDestiny

1) Wear you most pinkest outfit you can under regular clothes. Then go for an half hour cycle ride.
2) When you want, Drink 1L of water. Wear a diaper under regular clothes and go for a hour walk. You must also drink a full water bottle while on the walk. If you need to pee, you have your diaper there. You need to stay in the diaper for at least 2 hours after getting back home.

I am happy to provide a report. For a theme, maybe a mix of Messy and Semi/Hidden Public.

they/them | Gender Fluid | Pansexual

Likes: WAM (Wet & Messy), Messy Gameshows, Messy Workouts, Clothed Showers, Clothing Control, Bondage, Dice Dares, Hidden Public, Rules
Dislikes: Spanking, Anal, Diaper, Humiliation
Limits: Open Public, Social Suicide, Family, Webcam, Illegal, Pictures with Face

born2serve9 was here

BDSM Test Results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/trvMaZB3

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97727
DareDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareDestiny for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk