Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-15-2021, 10:22 PM   #1
funboi
Account Banned

Default Most extreme?!

I thought it would be interesting to learn about getdares extremes so...

What is the most extreme...
...Public Dare You've Done?
...Pain Dare You've Done?
...Risky Dare You've DOne?
... Weird Dare you've done?
&
What is the most extreme thing you've done for each category by yourself?
funboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 06:10 AM   #2
Maleslut92

Quote:
I would say that this one is probably when I had to get a picture of myself completely naked standing outside of a women's restroom sign in a public building. I managed to pull it off, but it was obviously very risky for getting caught. I am into semi-public or hidden public because the risk feels high but not a high real risk like this one was. A close second would be when I had to get naked and masturbate in a public park and where I lived it had to be during the daytime to lower the risk of cops checking in.

Quote:
I don't really do pain dares so nothing extreme here.

Quote:
This one was semi-public and ended up being very risky. I had what would normally be a 2 hour drive to get home. I would drive to a "safe" place to pull over and then I would look at KIK to get instructions from my dare master. The instructions were what cut to make on which piece of clothing. I would make the cut, get out of the car to take a picture to prove the cut and then drive to the next safe location. None of this was very risky at this point because I would choose places that had nobody around to pull over. When it became risky is once the clothes were completely destroyed and I had to finish driving home (during daylight hours) with no clothes and no spare clothes with me. On the way home I had to throw away my shredded clothes in a trash can of a fast food place. I managed to get home without being seen, but the risk was very high. I do not normally do dares this risky but my dare master was excellent and getting me excited enough to take one small step at a time until I was all in.

Quote:
I am not sure how to define "weird" as what is weird to me is normal to someone else, etc. I don't know that I have done anything really weird.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 09:21 AM   #3
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I thought it would be interesting to learn about getdares extremes so...

&
Strangely, there is one dare I did that hits all four categories. It was the Five Locks dare, which at its heart is a simple serial lock-out.

The Setup: I gathered a bunch of luggage-sized padlocks, two lockable tool boxes, a set of REALLY skimpy clothes, a set of ankle-cuffs, and chain (dog collars) of various lengths. I put the clothes, my ID, and some money into one of the tool boxes, and chained it to a tree with, we'll say, Lock #4. I taped the keys for Locks #2 and 3 on the backs of stop signs at different ends of the neighborhood, and the key for Lock #1 at the base of a light pole in the middle of a parking lot at different part of the neighborhood. I taped the key for Lock #5 to the bottom of a shelf in a convenience store nearby. The key for Lock #4 was placed on top of a window sill up over my head. I then stripped naked and put all of my clothes into the second tool box, which was then locked and chained to a tree using Lock #5. I chained myself up using the remaining locks, and set off on my dare.

The Dare: The idea is to be chained up and naked, and have to retrieve keys #1, 2, 3, and 4 IN ORDER to get unchained and get the items in the first tool box (skimpy clothes, money, and ID), then use those items to get key #5.

What really happened: Here is where it gets interesting. I used a pair of locks that both used Key #1 to attach the ankle-cuffs (like handcufs, but with a longer connecting chain) to a chain that wrapped around my nut sac. If I took too big of a step, the chains would pull my sac. The bigger the step, the harder the pull. I then used locks for Key #2 to chain my left wrist to a chain at my waist, and locks for Key #3 to chain my right wrist to my waist. I had a little play with my wrists, but not much. Once I was locked up, I hobbled down the street to where I stashed Key #1.

The neighborhood was a commercial/industrial space with lots of warehouses and small businesses, most of which have no activity after about 6pm. The convenience store where I stashed Key #5 closed at 2am, so I figured starting at 10pm would give me a good margin of safety between late traffic and still being able to complete the dare. I was wrong. Halfway between my start point and Key #1 I walked past a truck that was being unloaded by four or five guys. I was in the middle of the street, with nowhere to hide and no way to get to any hiding place quickly even if there was one. Fortunately, they all just laughed and called out rude comments as they continued their work. I got to the key, sat at the base of the lamppost and managed to unlock the chain from my balls and unlocked my ankles after some reaching and stretching. I carried the chains to the stop sign where Key #2 was taped, and realized I had taped it too high for me to reach with my hands, so had to use my teeth to pull the key down to unlock my left wrist. A couple cars drove by as I was working the key loose, and they honked, but no one stopped. I made it to Key #3 without being seen, and breathed easier, at least being "free", even if I was still naked.

The window sill I hid Key #4 on was, unfortunately, right across the alleyway from where the guys had been working. Fortunately, they had finished their work and left, so I did not have to encounter them again. I grabbed the key and went back to the start point where the tool boxes were. I unlocked the tool box with the skimpy stuff, stored all of the chains and cuffs in it, dressed, and headed for the convenience store.

I suppose I should describe what I was wearing. I had a pair of flip flops, a shawl wrapped around my hips that did not quite cover my ass, and a sports bras. To give a better idea of what I looked like walking into the store, I am 6'4" tall, weighed 220lbs at the time, and was extremely fit for a guy. In short, there was no way that I was going to be mistaken for anything other than a guy in really embarrassing "clothing". I walked into the store at 1:30am and went directly to the shelf I hid the key under. It was in the back of the store near the chips. I bent over at the waist, which made my "skirt" ride up and become a belt, and grabbed the key and a bag of chips. Once I stood up, I pulled my skirt back down into place, paid for the chips with the clerks laughing and whistling, and left. I made it back to the start point without any real incident, unlocked the other toolbox, gathered everything up, and went home, still in my skimpy outfit.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:55 AM   #4
funboi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslut92 View Post
I would say that this one is probably when I had to get a picture of myself completely naked standing outside of a women's restroom sign in a public building. I managed to pull it off, but it was obviously very risky for getting caught. I am into semi-public or hidden public because the risk feels high but not a high real risk like this one was. A close second would be when I had to get naked and masturbate in a public park and where I lived it had to be during the daytime to lower the risk of cops checking in.

I don't really do pain dares so nothing extreme here.

This one was semi-public and ended up being very risky. I had what would normally be a 2 hour drive to get home. I would drive to a "safe" place to pull over and then I would look at KIK to get instructions from my dare master. The instructions were what cut to make on which piece of clothing. I would make the cut, get out of the car to take a picture to prove the cut and then drive to the next safe location. None of this was very risky at this point because I would choose places that had nobody around to pull over. When it became risky is once the clothes were completely destroyed and I had to finish driving home (during daylight hours) with no clothes and no spare clothes with me. On the way home I had to throw away my shredded clothes in a trash can of a fast food place. I managed to get home without being seen, but the risk was very high. I do not normally do dares this risky but my dare master was excellent and getting me excited enough to take one small step at a time until I was all in.

I am not sure how to define "weird" as what is weird to me is normal to someone else, etc. I don't know that I have done anything really weird.
That was truely a great answer and quite amazing that you could complete those without incident. I just have one question, you mentioned you had to throw the clothes in the fast food place trash can but where was the can located? Did you have to go inside or walk up to the building or was it like in a drivethrough. And I know my question was about the most extreme dares but id love to hear about other dares youve done.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:57 AM   #5
funboi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
Strangely, there is one dare I did that hits all four categories. It was the Five Locks dare, which at its heart is a simple serial lock-out.

The Setup: I gathered a bunch of luggage-sized padlocks, two lockable tool boxes, a set of REALLY skimpy clothes, a set of ankle-cuffs, and chain (dog collars) of various lengths. I put the clothes, my ID, and some money into one of the tool boxes, and chained it to a tree with, we'll say, Lock #4. I taped the keys for Locks #2 and 3 on the backs of stop signs at different ends of the neighborhood, and the key for Lock #1 at the base of a light pole in the middle of a parking lot at different part of the neighborhood. I taped the key for Lock #5 to the bottom of a shelf in a convenience store nearby. The key for Lock #4 was placed on top of a window sill up over my head. I then stripped naked and put all of my clothes into the second tool box, which was then locked and chained to a tree using Lock #5. I chained myself up using the remaining locks, and set off on my dare.

The Dare: The idea is to be chained up and naked, and have to retrieve keys #1, 2, 3, and 4 IN ORDER to get unchained and get the items in the first tool box (skimpy clothes, money, and ID), then use those items to get key #5.

What really happened: Here is where it gets interesting. I used a pair of locks that both used Key #1 to attach the ankle-cuffs (like handcufs, but with a longer connecting chain) to a chain that wrapped around my nut sac. If I took too big of a step, the chains would pull my sac. The bigger the step, the harder the pull. I then used locks for Key #2 to chain my left wrist to a chain at my waist, and locks for Key #3 to chain my right wrist to my waist. I had a little play with my wrists, but not much. Once I was locked up, I hobbled down the street to where I stashed Key #1.

The neighborhood was a commercial/industrial space with lots of warehouses and small businesses, most of which have no activity after about 6pm. The convenience store where I stashed Key #5 closed at 2am, so I figured starting at 10pm would give me a good margin of safety between late traffic and still being able to complete the dare. I was wrong. Halfway between my start point and Key #1 I walked past a truck that was being unloaded by four or five guys. I was in the middle of the street, with nowhere to hide and no way to get to any hiding place quickly even if there was one. Fortunately, they all just laughed and called out rude comments as they continued their work. I got to the key, sat at the base of the lamppost and managed to unlock the chain from my balls and unlocked my ankles after some reaching and stretching. I carried the chains to the stop sign where Key #2 was taped, and realized I had taped it too high for me to reach with my hands, so had to use my teeth to pull the key down to unlock my left wrist. A couple cars drove by as I was working the key loose, and they honked, but no one stopped. I made it to Key #3 without being seen, and breathed easier, at least being "free", even if I was still naked.

The window sill I hid Key #4 on was, unfortunately, right across the alleyway from where the guys had been working. Fortunately, they had finished their work and left, so I did not have to encounter them again. I grabbed the key and went back to the start point where the tool boxes were. I unlocked the tool box with the skimpy stuff, stored all of the chains and cuffs in it, dressed, and headed for the convenience store.

I suppose I should describe what I was wearing. I had a pair of flip flops, a shawl wrapped around my hips that did not quite cover my ass, and a sports bras. To give a better idea of what I looked like walking into the store, I am 6'4" tall, weighed 220lbs at the time, and was extremely fit for a guy. In short, there was no way that I was going to be mistaken for anything other than a guy in really embarrassing "clothing". I walked into the store at 1:30am and went directly to the shelf I hid the key under. It was in the back of the store near the chips. I bent over at the waist, which made my "skirt" ride up and become a belt, and grabbed the key and a bag of chips. Once I stood up, I pulled my skirt back down into place, paid for the chips with the clerks laughing and whistling, and left. I made it back to the start point without any real incident, unlocked the other toolbox, gathered everything up, and went home, still in my skimpy outfit.
You said at the end you had a shawl wrapped around your waist, did you have any problems with having an erection or if you didnt how did you avoid it?
Old 06-16-2021, 11:49 AM   #6
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Quote:
You said at the end you had a shawl wrapped around your waist, did you have any problems with having an erection or if you didnt how did you avoid it?
No, I didn't get hard. For some reason, as thrilling as I find "unauthorized public nudity", for some reason, I don't get erections. The physical exertions involved might also have routed the necessary blood to other parts of my body.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 01:54 PM   #7
funboi
Account Banned

Quote:
No, I didn't get hard. For some reason, as thrilling as I find "unauthorized public nudity", for some reason, I don't get erections. The physical exertions involved might also have routed the necessary blood to other parts of my body.
Intresting, i feel if i ever had to wear a "skirt" in public that would be my main problem
Old 06-16-2021, 02:19 PM   #8
Maleslut92

Quote:
That was truely a great answer and quite amazing that you could complete those without incident. I just have one question, you mentioned you had to throw the clothes in the fast food place trash can but where was the can located? Did you have to go inside or walk up to the building or was it like in a drivethrough. And I know my question was about the most extreme dares but id love to hear about other dares youve done.
Thank you!

The dare master only gave the rule that it has to be a trash can at a fast food place. I got luck and found one that had a trash can in the back corner of the parking lot that was mostly empty. I did have to get out of the car to put the shreds in the trash can, but I positioned the car so that you really couldn't see me good from the building.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 05:00 AM   #9
sissybill
Distinguished Member

...Public Dare You've Done?===pulled over on a busy high way during the day n dressed in just my lace pantys i had to walk around my truck 12 times

...Pain Dare You've Done?=====beat my sissy dick with a coat hanger

...Risky Dare You've DOne?=====jerk off in a police station parking lot

... Weird Dare you've done?====hmmm been a few but i had to buy a choclate cake n take it to the rest room in the store n i had to fuck n cum in the cake then take it to check out
&
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 10:09 AM   #10
funboi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissybill View Post
...Public Dare You've Done?===pulled over on a busy high way during the day n dressed in just my lace pantys i had to walk around my truck 12 times

...Pain Dare You've Done?=====beat my sissy dick with a coat hanger

...Risky Dare You've DOne?=====jerk off in a police station parking lot

... Weird Dare you've done?====hmmm been a few but i had to buy a choclate cake n take it to the rest room in the store n i had to fuck n cum in the cake then take it to check out
&
What was jerking in the police parking lot like? Was it busy? were you clothed or naked? DId anyone get close to catching u?
Old 06-18-2021, 11:32 AM   #11
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
For some reason, as thrilling as I find "unauthorized public nudity", for some reason, I don't get erections. The physical exertions involved might also have routed the necessary blood to other parts of my body.
Same here! I like to take naughty selfies - also outdoors, in more and less public and risky places - and I always feel that my selfies would be more fun if I would more clearly show my excitement!

I thought it might have something to do with how "unrelaxed" I am in those situations. I don't know...

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 05:26 PM   #12
funboi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
Same here! I like to take naughty selfies - also outdoors, in more and less public and risky places - and I always feel that my selfies would be more fun if I would more clearly show my excitement!

I thought it might have something to do with how "unrelaxed" I am in those situations. I don't know...
you could always take some viagra or something

Advertisements
Kink Talk