Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2013, 08:50 AM   #1
istm

Default 23f with 2 adventurous guys

Were all really into dirty kinky things. The boys are not down to do things to each other but were are down for pee, group, humiliation, public, anal, and pain based around them doing it to me. Help us ou please : )

I'm fine with: Anal, pain, piss, being degraded, scat, animals

I'm not fine with: kids, family
istm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Ok,

Simple one, how about a DP in all 3 holes by them both. If you feel up to it, post pics on Kinktalk when it's back up.

MK

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
pietjepiet

Default double

You should try sucking two cocks at the same time. Or 2 cocks in one hole at the same time.

Have fun

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:43 AM   #4
NJTallGuy

Wearing only a white t-shirt and a blindfold, kneel down in the tub.
Open your mouth as far as you can.

Both guys are to take turns pissing all over you...any pre that goes in your mouth you must gulp down.

After relieving themselves on you they must jerk off and shoot on you....mouth open the whole time.

You may not remove the t-shirt, shower clean, or get further dressed until the t-shirt completely dries on its own....you can however remove the blindfold after 2nd guy cums on you.

For added fun, see if you can guess which guy went first and which second....they should try to not give themselves away.

For extra bonus points, have each guy take a picture of you getting your your golden shower and post to kinktalk (or pm me if you like this dare)

Enjoy.
NJTallGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:52 AM   #5
forsaken5678

Have each one if them take turns pissing into your holes.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
Borderlands

Wear a thin white dress and nothing else, go to a park or someplace with lots of people and have the two guys piss on you. I anyone says anything ask them politely if they would like to piss on you too.
Borderlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

-Whenever one of them says "meatloaf" you must immediately strip nude and cannot re-dress until they say it again.
-If anyone calls you a slut you must verbally agree that you are and ask "what can this slut do for you?"
-if anyone calls you a whore you must respond with "Whores charge, I don't"
-if anyone asks/tells you to do something sexual that does not pass your limits, do so.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #8
istm

Internet was down for a bit, we have had alot of fun w these dares so far. Will pm results to people as we do them. Thanks for the fun ideas

I'm fine with: Anal, pain, piss, being degraded, scat, animals

I'm not fine with: kids, family
istm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #9
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

1) Have a race. Roll a dice to see which boy goes first. Each boy can use the girl in any way they want and the girl must assist them in that way. Start a timer; stop it when boy cums. Reset the girl, and then it's the next boy's turn. Who ever cums the fastest is the winner.

2) Go for a drive. One boy drives while the other is in the back seat with the girl. The boy who is driving can describe what the girl and the other boy must do to each other in the back seat. The driver must not look in the mirror or turn his head (must be a very safe driver). The driver may ask for pictures/video to be taken, for him to look at later, but must describe what the photos will be of (ie no "film everything", or "just take some sexy picture" orders).

3) Girl must not use the bathroom. She must be watched by the boys outside.

4) Go to a busy intersection. Girl must make out with one boy on one side of the street. Full french kiss plus sexual touching. At a green light, and when safe to do so, cross to the other side of the street and make out with other boy. Make out with him. Switch back and forth at each light.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #10
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Have them take turns spanking you. 10 spanks each. Whoever gives the hardest spanks wins, you judge. You will suck the winner's cock while the loser rims you.Once he has cum, hold it in your mouth for a minute. Then spit it up into your hands and rub it over your body. Then get a marker and write "Piss Here" on your chest with a bullseye target drawn. Then get the guys to each write 3 insults on the rest of your body (e.g. cum guzzling whore). Then stand a metre back from them, on your knees, arms behind back and chest out. Then they take turns pissing and trying to hit the target.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #11
Borderlands

Have them write above your ass "spank me" on your back "please spit and piss on me" on your stomach "feel here" with arrows pointing up and down" and "piss here" on your face. Then put on the skimpiest bikini you own and I tanning at a beach or pool. Stay at least an hour on both sides and while on your stomach make shre to have your top undone.
Borderlands is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk