Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Wink Punish me, if u can ;)

Figured I'd see how this plays out, well I've been told I'm a rude bitch that needs to b put in her place lol whatever that means. and I should post here - anyways nothin that takes a long time (unless its something kept in or tied while at work or in public as long as its not noticeable at all (ie inserts, croch rope) , no pictures, other than that & pay mind to my Sig, also only working witg 2 large but plugs a excuss of pencils and all the household items u want (well most lol) well here goes nothing.. hehe

Last edited by BadStar; 03-04-2012 at 12:11 PM.
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
soltys

Simple one: Everytime you want go outside, your clit and anus must be rubbed with toothpaste. For one week.
Another one: Everytime you want to touch yourslef you have to ask me for permission...
self-spanking, caning, whipping, cornertime, humiliation, PM's, CFNM, bondage, submission, orgasm control/denial, pegs, no-touch denial, CBT, anal, online exhibitionism (cam/pics/vids), ginger, pain, semi-public, hidden public, hidden bondage, hidden cbt, hidden crossdressing, anal, wax, chatting, crossdressing, nettles
family, friends, face, scat, pee, illegal, enema, diaper, too public

soltys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
Ryan Smith

Default Punishment

I dare you to flash someone in public who you don't know .
Ryan Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Public is a limit of mine make surw to read them n no long dares but I will do it before I leave for work for a day
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking Enjoy A Little Self Torture

What you will wear to work tomorrow.
Flip a coin to decide
Option 1
Spoiler:
Pm me a list if cloths you have, then i will tailer a outfit just for you. Along with what will be kept in you.

Option 2
Spoiler:
You are to let the people decide set up a poll with 3 outfit and extras then let 24hours pass after that the most popular is to be worn.

As for something more immediate give yourself a enema and, plug your ass. Then you are to do 15 min run in whatever feels comfortable then once home you can release the enema. Next you are give yourself a simple sliding crotch rope but leave the end loose. Next tie both you feet at ether end of a rope and suspend the rope such that if weight is added the legs are pulled apart. Then simple connect to the centre of the rope a bucket. Also to the bucket handle add the loose rope to the crotch rope. Now the fun bit insert your anal plug just the tip and for your pussy an item 4 inch at its widest and at least 9 inch long but just the tip. Use the crotch rope to hold them in place. Now you are to fill the bucket by hand using a small glass and a noter container of water. But there is a catch you must be blindfolded. You are to count, for every 30 seconds add a glass of water. On the side will be a timer started when the blind fold goes on. Once you have counted to 15mins you finish. Watch out not to over fill the bucket.

The bucket is to be 5L and the glass 200ml so this should take 12.5mins.
If you have different sizes thats ok change the pouring in time to suit you.

Take every second you were off 15mins and divide it by 2 that is the number of pencils you must put in your ass and pussy while writing up a report on how this went. If there are too many pencils then you must type how many at the end of your report that number will represent a new punishment dare. Also there is a fine of 10 pencils if you spill any water from the bucket. There is also another fine of 10 pencils if your water line is less that 1 inch from the top.

Feel free to post or pm the result

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
Master_naku

Send a message via Yahoo to Master_naku

if you have arouse gel use it on ur pussy and clit every morning, do not masturbate just apply the gel, afterwards you should put a square of sandpaper and put it in the front of your underwear so that it will rub up against ur pussy and clit all day, you should do this for a couple of days and it should be the only stimulation your pussy receives during this time
Master_naku is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk