Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-26-2024, 09:01 PM   #1
Letlo45

Male 22/male/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in any place ((break me down))

22/male/sub seeks 21+/female/dom in any place ((break me down))

Hey!

I am a very ambitious and successful type A person in daily life. I have been this way since I was very young. Sometimes that leads to me being a bit of an asshole (although in fairness I am working on it).

I dream of my ego being broken down by a dominant woman, bit by bit, as I submit to her. I will tell you exactly what it is that makes me so successful, how hard I've worked and how much I've achieve. I will tell you how I perceive social interactions and my place in them. I will let you get into my head, so you can then give me a much needed humbling.

I am big on the mental aspect of power exchange and humiliation . I am not open to anal, and extreme kinks. I love humiliation, public (but not openly), and clothing control to name a few. I am open to all kinks that I didn't mention as a limit.

Once trust is established, I can share pictures/video. PM me, let me tell you what I am so proud of, and then get me on my knees!
Letlo45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk