Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-21-2024, 01:29 PM   #1
sagebrush

Female 28/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any place

28/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any place

Hello,

After trying to manage my own rules and denial from a previous thread I have found that self accountability is something I really need to work on. Because of this I’ve decided to look for a Master or Mistress to serve and keep my accountable to any rules or limitations or punishments they set me.

Something I am really looking for in a Master or Mistress is someone who can truly and deeply humiliate me on every level. Verbally, physically, with rules, etc - humiliation in all forms is one of my biggest kinks. I am also very interested in TPE.

I live alone in a small house with a private backyard and work from home so there are a lot of options. During work I am on video calls for 3-4 hours a day so that will have to be considered.

Pictures and videos are currently listed as a limit, but I am willing to send to someone I am serving long term.

Likes - verbal humiliation, rules, spanking, pussy spanking, humiliation, petplay, light bondage, insertions

Dislikes - anal, messy, stretching, bladder control, nipple/clit pain, gags, plugs, blindfolds, long term denial

Limits - pee/scat, blood, pics/vids, family, illegal, body writing, exposure, blackmail

Toys - clamps, hitachi wand, dildo/clit vibe, large dildo, average dildo, rope, nipple suckers, clothespins, leather paddle, collar/leash
sagebrush is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to sagebrush for this post:
Old 05-21-2024, 01:44 PM   #2
Ksiek21

it will be lucky someone

limits: hard public, pictures with face, unhealthy, permanent
Ksiek21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 01:27 AM   #3
D.doc

Hey that's a great advertisement, I just had one suggestion for you. If possible, maybe add your own timezone / country in the advertisement.

Might help you to get better responses.

Good luck for your search.
D.doc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk