Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2024, 11:09 PM   #16
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Fun run! Annoying for sure with all the predicaments and having to choice between modesty and horniness for the bladder, and being able to run or drink. That's a loooooooot of pee! Good thing you started drinking early or you would have needed to walk around in the village a bit more

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 06-03-2024, 02:00 AM   #17
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thanks bluedieblub! It was a great experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
This is a great one and I’m happy you considered it but didn’t quite follow through, opting to cum instead.

I do this frequently so you should give it another go! I have super thin shorts that are really loose and shorter than my liking but I will often wear them without underwear and go running. It almost feels like running naked because the material is so thin so I can feel the air everywhere. When I’m standing, you can see my penis at anytime because nothing holds it back so even if I’m soft it’s still there. But while running it’s would be difficult for anyone to know and how many people are checking that area of a man’s body while running?? Most likely hardly any!

On empty stretches I’ll pull the waistband down below my balls so everything is exposed and free to bounce around! Or if I’m really daring I’ll pull them all the way off since they pull off and go back on so easily with them being so loose and stretchy.

Try listening to erotic stories in your headphones while you run, might be quite interesting if you get so lost in your thoughts! If that’s something you’re into.
Well, who says I didn't do the dare? Nobody forbid me to cum beforehand

Actually, while running in this trousers, it didn't do much for me. I like being nude and have been at nude beaches as well. But for me those trousers and my normal running trousers, I don't really feel much difference (except for my appearance).

I also don't mind being seen naked, or accidentally being naked. It doesn't turn me on either. I just don't really care about it. Except for when I am sexually visible aroused. But then it is really my public limit to show that.

Probably no-one would notice, true, but if somebody takes a look and sees this stick bouncing up and down in front of me.... Thats really embarrassing. For running at home it really is a limit. I could drive with my car somewhere else and do it there. But it would really be a big dislike reserved for a punishment.

Quote:
Try listening to erotic stories in your headphones while you run, might be quite interesting if you get so lost in your thoughts! If that’s something you’re into.
Well this is actually a good suggestion for the next dare! I will do this! Do you have any suggestion of which story to listen to? (I don't have much experience with erotic audio. I'd need to search for something...)
I will run with my normal trousers, though. Unless anybody gives me an evil dare

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 06-03-2024, 11:58 AM   #18
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I am open for further dares to combine! Or to any suggestions for a good erotic audio file.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 06-06-2024, 01:34 AM   #19
Manarus
Distinguished Member

If anybody could give me a starting point where I can look for an erotic story, I'd be grateful.

Also, other dares for the running tomorrow are still accepted!

Old 06-06-2024, 04:06 AM   #20
dho

Go for a walk or run on a trail that is not busy but has the chance of occasionally passing someone; it can be either during daylight or at night if you prefer. Find somewhere to leave all of your clothes except your underwear. Continue at a regular pace for an additional 5 minutes (minimum) in just your underwear edging every minute. And then find a tree or fence to give yourself a wedgie, which must last for over a minute. If your underwear rip, then you'll be naked getting back to your clothes. Post picture giving yourself a wedgie as proof. For underwear type; roll 1-2 = boxers, 3-6 = briefs.
dho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dho for this post:
Old 06-06-2024, 05:42 AM   #21
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Uff guys... I am mostly looking for Hidden public dares I can do during my friday afternoon Runs / joggings. Mark the word: Hidden

But a dare is a dare.
I will See how I can implement this... Many thanks though for the Suggestion! I really Like this wedgie part...

Old 06-11-2024, 03:08 PM   #22
Manarus
Distinguished Member

This is a short one:

I was running on Friday. I was preparing myself to do the dares from dontgetcaught and dho together. So I was running in a short running trousers and a short T-shirt. I pulled some earphones below my tshirt and put my phone in my pocket, which I set to play a random audio story from Literotica (If you know good ones, let me know!).

While I was running towards the forrest to do dhos dare I felt that I actually was not so fit, and adding to that I had a little time pressure that day. So I decided to skip that dare and just do a short route, only listening to the erotic audio. The audio file was not soooo exciting, it was a bit too soft and not very spectacular. So it didn't really turn me on. But it was still very enjoyable and a nice new feeling to listen to somethign naughty while doing a regular run xD

(I have to say, there as also a little predicament set by my master... I had the choice to cum on Friday noon, before my run, or I could only cum on Saturday noon and not right after the dare. As the dare involved a lot of edging, and I probably woudln't be able to wait till Saturday, I already cum on Friday noon. Therefore I was (again, like last time^^) already a bit less excited. But this really did not influence my decission, I promise! The main reason was time, the second reason was me feeling not so great. I really looked forward doing the dare nevertheless)

In the meanwhile, I asked for adjustment to dhos dare in the Mistress May I thread and received approval. This friday I will perform that modified dare whilest listening some erotic audio as well (hopefull it will be more exciting.)

Old 06-11-2024, 09:18 PM   #23
bondboytight

Your blog on pm dares is awesome.

Anyway, next run you should only wear basketball shorts, no undies, and tie your cock and balls with your balls separated.

For revenge, post here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434662

DENIED till 6-17-24
You can make it more... interesting... by posting here.
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bondboytight for this post:
Old 06-11-2024, 09:39 PM   #24
dho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
This is a short one:

I was running on Friday. I was preparing myself to do the dares from dontgetcaught and dho together. So I was running in a short running trousers and a short T-shirt. I pulled some earphones below my tshirt and put my phone in my pocket, which I set to play a random audio story from Literotica (If you know good ones, let me know!).

While I was running towards the forrest to do dhos dare I felt that I actually was not so fit, and adding to that I had a little time pressure that day. So I decided to skip that dare and just do a short route, only listening to the erotic audio. The audio file was not soooo exciting, it was a bit too soft and not very spectacular. So it didn't really turn me on. But it was still very enjoyable and a nice new feeling to listen to somethign naughty while doing a regular run xD

(I have to say, there as also a little predicament set by my master... I had the choice to cum on Friday noon, before my run, or I could only cum on Saturday noon and not right after the dare. As the dare involved a lot of edging, and I probably woudln't be able to wait till Saturday, I already cum on Friday noon. Therefore I was (again, like last time^^) already a bit less excited. But this really did not influence my decission, I promise! The main reason was time, the second reason was me feeling not so great. I really looked forward doing the dare nevertheless)

In the meanwhile, I asked for adjustment to dhos dare in the Mistress May I thread and received approval. This friday I will perform that modified dare whilest listening some erotic audio as well (hopefull it will be more exciting.)
For clarity, with this modification will the wedgie be with your underwear, trousers, or both? Perhaps the wedgie should be with your running trousers so if they rip you still need to run back with just your underwear. You can leave a back-up pair at your starting location. And if it makes you more comfortable you can do this after dark to make it more hidden. Maybe you should ask Mistress May for clarity on this modification. I can roll the dice to determine underwear style if you'd like.
dho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 01:56 PM   #25
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondboytight View Post
Your blog on pm dares is awesome.

Anyway, next run you should only wear basketball shorts, no undies, and tie your cock and balls with your balls separated.

For revenge, post here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=434662
Awesome! Thanks for the dare! I will wear my short running trousers (should be the most similar to a basktetball shorts) going commando. And topless if I read it right.
However, the ball and cock tie I really have to practice. I never did that and currently have no clue in how to do that xD Can you describe what you mean?
(I just searched, there are cock rings that seperate the balls too. Didn't know that was a thing )
I will try my best!

Old 06-12-2024, 02:03 PM   #26
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dho View Post
For clarity, with this modification will the wedgie be with your underwear, trousers, or both? Perhaps the wedgie should be with your running trousers so if they rip you still need to run back with just your underwear. You can leave a back-up pair at your starting location. And if it makes you more comfortable you can do this after dark to make it more hidden. Maybe you should ask Mistress May for clarity on this modification. I can roll the dice to determine underwear style if you'd like.
Hey!
I thought to do the wedgie with the underwear (don't want to destroy my running trousers.).
Actually, I really don't like to run commando when I am excited. So when my underwear ripps, I am forced to run commando, which is already something I dread. Is this acceptable?
Now in summer, the days are quite long and it will always be light when I run. Maybe at one point I could repeat your dare exactly as you specified during night, outside of a run. I will consider this

And thanks for the offer of rolling the dice. But I really only have one type of underwear (trunks). Would you like to roll for something different, to include an element of chance?

Advertisements
Kink Talk