Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2024, 04:30 PM   #31
anitasharma

Female Quick one

Hi all,

So i went through some swipes on tinder and got talking to multiple guys. I have got myself and my friend, both individual hookups set. They will be meeting us separately around 10 in the hotel bar.

For my friend, its an Italian guy who is here on vacation and is 28 years old.

For myself, i was looking[ for someone young, so found a college student, who is 19 and he will be bringing one of his friend too as i asked him if he woild be up for it. One of them is black and another is white american.

Thanks.

Place of stay: India
Discord: kinky_ass

Exploring: Voyeurism, Exhibitionism (Semi and Full Public), Humiliation

Dislikes: Intense clit torture, Intense Anal, Nipple torture, Edging

Limits: Family, Friends, Bodily excretions, Animals, Heavy insertions, Pics/vids, Intense pain, Permanent marks
anitasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 07:12 PM   #32
anitasharma

Female Last Kink of the trip

Hi, We are with the dates I had setup in the hotel bar and would be spending probably some time or entire night depending on how it goes. I will share a quick update with all tomorrow before we go back to work. The guys are looking really handsome and I am very positive about it.

I will be back to India by this weekend, so please do let me know what other toys to buy to really help us spice up the life.

Limits: Family, Friends, Bodily excretions, Animals, Heavy insertions, Pics/vids, Intense pain, Permanent marks
The following user says Thank You to anitasharma for this post:
Old 05-28-2024, 06:21 AM   #33
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

How was your evening? What are your plans today?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 06:55 AM   #34
anitasharma

Female Final post on Miami

Hi all,

So yesterday night we had some drinks in the bar and I was pretty buzzed before we headed back to our rooms. My friend and her date went to their room, and I went to room with the 2 college kids really.

The guy my friend went with, was handsome looking and seemed pretty interested in her. She did say in morning that she had a good passionate time last time and he left early in the morning.

For me, I really liked how both the guys looked, not like superbly dressed but like typical jeans and oversized t-shirts and al. One of them was white american and other was a black guy. In the room, I asked if they are okay if my husband watches us online and they were fine with it. So I video called him and he watched me give blowjob to both of them before disconnecting and rest I video recorded. Then over the night, they both fucked me in all 3 holes, taking their turns, double penetrating me in pussy and ass together, which felt really good. And in morning, they left along with me itself, when I left for airport. I did give them a blowjob in bath and they fucked me in morning too.

Advertisements
Kink Talk