Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old Today, 02:48 AM   #6796
Rosaline

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
(Edited answer to keep only the part related to my demand to fuck my ass)

Yes, 100 thrusts. Half of which must be as deep as you can. Clean with your mouth if it’s not a limit
Humble hommages Mistress,
First, I want to thank you for allowing me to fuck my ass and make me clean my dildo with my mouth.
I've just finished your demand and report as requested by the thread rules.

I've started by an enema to clean my bowel. I bulged my belly to the point it was painful.
Then I put on rainbow leg warmers and orange fishnet fingerless armgloves, so I felt slutty.
Then I stuck my black dildo on the floor and put coconut body cream on it as lube. It slides well and stings a bit.
I then started to insert it into my rear 'cock sleeve'. It stretched and stung at first but very soon it passed my tight anus' sphincters and started to slide deeper. I love it when I feel stretched, even if it's painful.
I could manage to insert it a tad deeper than half of the length after 10 fucks.
After 25 it was almost all in but, despite my efforts, I couldn't get in totally in. there was always like an inch out.
I did the 100 fucks required counting aloud and moaning, maybe a little more as I lost count at some point, the pleasure hitting my brain especially when my sissy g-spot was hit sendind thrills of painful pleasure. Or so I guess, I'm not too experienced with that.
I didn't climax, as I'm not allowed to, but I leaked quite a few drops of precum.

After I was done, I took off with a wipe most of the "lube" I had used and tried to deepthroat my toy. Yet, it is quite long and thick even if it's only a medium one in my small collection. I take responsibility for that failure.

Then I licked my precum drops from the floor.

Thank you again for your time and commands, Mistress. I hope you'll be satisfied with my doings.

PS: I have made a 1 mn VDO and a few pics to prove myself if need be. Anyone can ask them on my kik obviously.

- sub shall touch herself whenever a GD player texts her. VDO proof on request
- slut in denial should be kept denied. Send "denied" to add a day.
Edges done so far from users on this site: 216
Likes and Rules

Last edited by Rosaline; Today at 09:47 AM. Reason: precision, clarity.
Rosaline is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk