Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2024, 11:08 AM   #61
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannasmith View Post
Yes, this thread is open till 31st May, so you can participate in this for another good 3 days. Enjoy!

Hi LPV,

I would think it is a mistake on both the ends and let me explain why. Yes, you should have explained it in little bit more detail, that would always help Anna in understanding what to do, she usually follow things point by point, which I really like about her. She is meticulous that way.

But there is a bigger mistake from Anna too. She started following the task based on the note and went on it for 2 hours or so. She was very persistent to achieve the results, constantly asking for break as needed, free up her nipples from clamps so that blood flow could be maintained. But what she didn't feel empowered was to come back and say, Sir LPV, I think 20 minutes is too much, can slave do lower time or can that be adjusted.

Ofcourse we want her to follow everything, be an obedient slave, but also to be a thoughtful slave. She will have to learn about the power she holds as a slave, and not be shy/ afraid from asking questions. I would never punish her for asking questions but she will be punished for not following rules/ tasks once she has understood them.

Finally after my big explanation, hope you either enjoy participating in her pain training this week or maybe you really want her to be in denial, both are fine in a way.

Joanna

Well said! I agree on this too.

As Anna asked me for a punishment, I don't want to disappoint her. I will not punish her for failing the task actually. Because I think, you did the task very well, Anna! You are very disciplined indeed. And I liked your report very much. I could feel with you how you go through the pain and it was very exciting for me to read. You are doing great!

However, I want to punish you for not asking questions and for trying an task for 2h that seems to be impossible for you (sorry about that, it's also my mistake, I also could have thought that 20 mins might be too much for you...). You never should have tried it for so long, you should have stopped earlier and ask for a re-adjustment of the task.

So my punishment is this:
Go outside in the morning in the garden, where you did the "semi public" tasks, where all the boats were passing by. You will be naked but wear a collar. Then put on nipple clamps there and try to stand on your tip toes as long as you can. But maximum for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes you are free, regardless how long you managed to stay on your tiptoes. (You will wear the nipple clamps for the full 10 minutes, though).

Is this an acceptable punishment?

And +5 from me!

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 11:33 AM   #62
slaveannasmith
getDare Sweetheart

Female Quick Update

Hi everyone,

Slave has 75 points to collect till now and will be taking the final numbers in couple of hours for today, if you still wish to add.

And slave will be completing the punishment task from Sir LPV and Sir Manarus tomorrow and on Friday.

Thanks,
Slave Anna
slaveannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveannasmith for this post:
Old 05-29-2024, 12:03 PM   #63
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Have another 5 !!!!!!!!!

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 05-29-2024, 12:18 PM   #64
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

5 from me please.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 02:40 PM   #65
Manarus
Distinguished Member

5 more from me! .......

Old 05-29-2024, 03:24 PM   #66
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Have 5 more points
Old 05-29-2024, 03:33 PM   #67
Manarus
Distinguished Member

And even more from me! 5

Old 05-29-2024, 05:44 PM   #68
slaveannasmith
getDare Sweetheart

Female Update - Day 3

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your posts. Today, slave has 100 points to collect and only 1 task which was given, so that will be selected by the slave.

1 spank with a paddle to the ass = 2 points - 23 (12 on left and 11 on right ass cheek) - 46 points
1 spank with a paddle to the thighs = 6 points - 6 (3 on each) - 36 points
1 minute wearing one nipple clamp = 3 points - 6 - 18 points

Once done, slave will do the task which is called "Nose and Toes". It is to stand nude up against a wall with both nose and toes touching the wall. Move as little as possible. 30 minutes will remove 15 points.

Slave will be allowed 85 seconds to pleasure herself and see if she can come today too.

Master is home now, he had to be out in the evening, so slave will be doing the task right now and posting the update later. You can continue to add any points you would want to gift slave.

Thanks,
Slave Anna
slaveannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveannasmith for this post:
Old 05-29-2024, 06:26 PM   #69
LPV
getDare Saint

Ok. Good update.

5 more

Denied by Triangle beginning June 16.

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 07:05 PM   #70
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Have another 5 for tomorrow
Old 05-30-2024, 04:44 AM   #71
LPV
getDare Saint

5 more just for you!@@@@@@@

Sam, RIP!
Old 05-30-2024, 09:01 AM   #72
LPV
getDare Saint

5 more

Task for 15 points

You must do 15 minutes of wall sits. These must be done in one session, but like the toe stands You do not have to do the 15 minutes all at once. You can do 30 seconds, a minute, or whatever you want, and then take a 3 minute break before you start again. Your times does not start over!

Be sure your form is correct for the time to count. Good luck!

Sam, RIP!
Old 05-30-2024, 01:38 PM   #73
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Here is another 5
Old 05-31-2024, 03:39 AM   #74
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Looking forward to the report about the tasks

Great that you manage now to pleasure yourself for nearly 1.5 minutes, maybe it will be enough now.

Have fun, and have another 5 points!

Advertisements
Kink Talk