Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM   #13936
Subthijm
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
@Subthijm - write a detailed description in this thread of the kinkiest fantasy that you have. Minimum of 200 words.
Walking down the street, I see two friends, or at least that’s what I would have called them a week ago. Emma and Becky had been my friends since childhood. However, a game of truth or dare got a bit out of hand at Emma's birthday party. I had been dared to let them take embarrassing pictures and have them use that as collateral to be a slave to the two of them. As they ordered me down an alley, Emma grabbed a hold of the waistband of my underwear. A second later, Becky kicked me in the balls, knocking me down to my knees. But because of Emma’s grip, I was forced into a wedgie. Using that, they duct-taped my hands behind me and my legs together. As I was struggling to get free, they pulled my pants down and a chastity device out of their bags. They put the cage on me while giggling and demeaning my dick. With the chastity device snugly fit, they pulled my underwear back up again and a bit further onto a fence. As I hung there, they, of course, took more pictures of me in a humiliated state and left me there with the words, “If you ever want to see the chance to get the keys back, be here again, same time tomorrow.”

Old Today, 10:30 AM   #13937
Subthijm
Baby Member

Let’s make this thread a bit more active.

@everone If you don’t catch this within 2 hours, every time you miss a dare, you have to dare someone else who is vulnerable, this lasts until you’re no longer vulnerable.
Subthijm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk