Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Mistress Kambuju

Conversation Between Mistress Kambuju and unc_12
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. unc_12
    02-04-2014 09:00 PM
    unc_12
    I wanted to share what Mistress Kambuju had me do last night. I had been talking with her for a while but as it got late, I realized that I had not had dinner yet. I asked for permission to leave to get some food. Mistress Kambuju was nice enough to allow me to leave but with one stipulation...I had to rub icy hot all over my penis before I could leave. Being the desperate guy that I am and always do as I am told, I immediately did as I was told. The experience wasn't too bad but about half way to the store, the burning became unbearable. I had to put one had down my pants while driving to try and alleviate some of the pain but it didn't work. I am sure the lady in the drive thru could see the painful look on my face as I received my food. I got my food and drove home without the pain getting any better. Once I was home, Mistress Kambuju wasn't around and left this pathetic slut to suffer all alone. Thank you Mistress Kambuju