Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Sekirei

Conversation Between Sekirei and maria13
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Sekirei
    10-10-2011 06:10 AM
    Sekirei
    hey what a week >.< thank you for the compliment <3 i'm learning english at school, but its not my best subject T_T but i want to learn more =^.^=
  2. maria13
    10-04-2011 02:58 PM
    maria13
    Oh if you got some questions you can shoot them right off. And I understand your English very well. There are people that I know that have some really bad English that isn't nearly as good as yours being that your from Germany.
  3. Sekirei
    10-03-2011 10:59 PM
    Sekirei
    yaaay, it is xD but its cool =) some of them i know, and yeah, i forgot Death Note >.< I love it Ecchi? hm, DearS and He is my Master
    and thank yew ^^ my english is not the best (I'm from germany) but i'll try and if i got some questions, i'll ask
  4. maria13
    10-03-2011 03:15 PM
    maria13
    It was a long message, I know.
  5. maria13
    10-03-2011 03:13 PM
    maria13
    Well I have watched many animes and love many. Currently I'm watching Naruto, Bleach, One piece,the generics, but others I love and am re-watching are Shuffle!, Kiss x Sis, and Tokyo Mew Mew. I have watched a of the Sekirei so far and am waiting for the next season. And my favouite animes so far are Kiss x Sis, Death Note, and Chrono Crusade. See many many animes . Oh and if you have any questions about this site or the sister site which is kinktalk.com just ask me. And as well if you want to chat sometime about anything then we can do that. Oh do you have any recommended Ecchi anime to watch, love that genre. Finally, can you give me a description on Strawberry Panic. I attempted to watch it but then strayed away. Maybe with some info I will go watch it again.
  6. Sekirei
    10-03-2011 07:56 AM
    Sekirei
    hey ^^ i love "Blood" and "Strawberry Panic" xD Also Sekirei and some others =) and you? ^^
  7. maria13
    10-02-2011 12:17 PM
    maria13
    Oh so you like anime, what animes do you watch.