Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > AurelieCatena

Conversation Between AurelieCatena and SinisterM
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. AurelieCatena
    10-14-2011 03:57 AM
    AurelieCatena
    Suck! Suck! Gag! Gasp! Suck! Lick! Gag! Moan! Suck! Gurgle! Gurgle! Gasp! Suck! Swallow! Swallow! Cough! Cough!
  2. SinisterM
    10-13-2011 04:02 PM
    SinisterM
    Aren't you that stupid bitch who posted on my profile page last week? I don't like stupid sluts talking to me unless I ask them too. The only sounds I'd ever want to hear you make were the gagging sounds from my cock in the back of your throat. Of course I couldn't stand to look at your disgusting face so I'd make you put the paper bag back on your head and cut a hole where your mouth is. It's almost impossible for me to enjoy the thought of you gagging on my cock because of how filthy that pussy is of yours. Go sit in the corner with the bag on your head and try to wash the filth off of you with this rag I just cleaned the toilet with.
  3. AurelieCatena
    10-09-2011 11:57 AM
    AurelieCatena
    Wow! Great stuff! Very imaginative! I like the bucket and the bag. So humiliating!
  4. SinisterM
    10-07-2011 01:58 PM
    SinisterM
    Hello there,

I'm just finding my way around this site as I'm a new member but I had to stop to tell you how fucking ugly you are. I would make you wear a bag on your head if we were ever at a dinner party together. We would arrive at the party and I would immediately apologize to the host for bringing such a disgusting person with me. I would ask the host for a 5 gallon bucket, make you sit on the bucket naked in the corner with the bag on your head. I would let the guests use the marker I carry with me to write things on your body and the bag. I would start by writing the following, "I'm sorry I'm so ugly and that you have to look at my filthy pussy while I sit on this bucket."