Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > PinkAvo

Conversation Between PinkAvo and going_global
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. going_global
    04-25-2022 07:16 PM
    going_global
    Tits: Large and perky enough for their size, with nice nipples. Slightly large areolas. Small amounts of body fat around the sides, though nothing problematic. I personally prefer small tits, so 6.5/10

Stomach/Hips: A few extra pounds concentrated at her hips with a small amount on her stomach. Sizable love handles are perfect to grab onto while fucking. 6/10

Ass: Not as round as I would have expected from the rest of her body, but sizeable enough to land some good spankings. 7/10

Asshole: Nicely coloured with no hair to be seen. Looks like she is not a stranger to anal with a fuckable asshole. 7/10

Pussy: Trimmed, but neat public hair in one image, though another image suggests that she does regularly shave. Symmetrical lips which are visible but not large. No wetness in the images she sent me. 7/10

Overall: She is obviously confident with her body, and for good reason. She's got some great assets, and has the potential for perfection. Would recommend a fuck. 33.5/50