Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > The Riddler

Conversation Between The Riddler and Katiie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. The Riddler
    12-02-2010 01:42 AM
    The Riddler
    Dear "Katiie". This website is almost entirely populated by perverted people. Most of us come on here because we have a weird kink with the whole truth or dare game. I sent not only you a friends request but almost EVERYONE a friends request. Please don't get but hurt and cry over it, just simply deny it, block me and keep your stupid bimbo mouth shut. Thanks Much!
  2. Katiie
    07-28-2010 03:09 PM
    Katiie
    don't waste time commenting on my profile if you're going to be offensive I don't want random friend request because most of those people only add me because they want something pervy
  3. The Riddler
    07-01-2010 03:19 PM
    The Riddler
    The Riddler was like, oh. Heres someone beautiful, than he reads your "About Me" and his stomach began to turn. He was confused, and didn't understand why someone wouldn't want a random friends request, than he begin to think and soon realized that your looks carried you, and you've grown with them, knowing, think you're just the sh!t. The Riddler wonders if the social skills are there, he wonders if you're one of those "beauitful people" Marilyn Manson speaks of.