Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > keykitty

Conversation Between keykitty and loke
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. loke
    09-15-2010 05:12 PM
    loke
    Since there are no chat rooms on b.net 2.0 yet does that mean the current wow game, also has no chat rooms?

PS: If I am talking too much to you about wow and SC, tell me and I will tone it down a bit. Its just, I love to talk about people who wow that does not play SC. Since th person is not playing the other major game.
  2. keykitty
    09-08-2010 04:50 PM
    keykitty
    Um I didn't say anything about not believing you and I truly do not understand what the freak out on my wall is about... I don't hate you or anything and if anything I'm confused about your post. You 1) did me no favor I know of 2) I don't understand what I did wrong to you this time. If you could greatly explain this in private message it would be much appreciated.
  3. loke
    09-07-2010 07:57 PM
    loke
    I did you a big favor by not saying anything becuase of what you thought about me and ths is what I get huh? You know what? I am done trying to defend myself about this. So IDC if you still consider me that, but the truth is, I am not that. But you don't want me to PM you so I cannot further explain myself.