Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > ash.66

Conversation Between ash.66 and pluky
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. pluky
    11-11-2023 12:34 PM
    pluky
    Part II

Ass : 0/10 heavily edited photo yet still ugly, poorly taken, someone was trying hard to hide how ugly their ass is, and they didn't succeed.

Thighs : 1/10 usually I love thick thighs, but these look gigantic in a very unappealing way. The shape has no harmony to it, it just looks like a raw chicken thigh. The belly is so big in comparison that you can't really appreciate any of the extra meat in the lower body. Proportions have nothing remotely feminine or attractive to them.

Belly : as stated before it's fuckin huge. I'll give it a 2/10 because I'll admit the way the cellulite giggles is fascinating for all the wrong reasons. I never seen something giggle like this before.

Tits : 6/10 that's probably her only redeeming quality, they aren't too saggy given what we are working with, but I think I'm just being too nice here.
  2. pluky
    11-11-2023 12:24 PM
    pluky
    I am rating this pig to please my Dom, it's lucky to get this much attention.

I thought this would be hard for me to do when my Dom instructed me to try, but when I saw the pictures of this pig, I suddenly realized it would be easier than I thought.

Face: 5/10 very average looking, tho it's hard to say with all the body writing, can detect some hints of cuteness in the middle of all the clownish look.

Pussy: 3/10 it looks downright disgusting, it's not a bush nor it is cleanly shaved, it just looks nasty and unkept, I can't tell if the skin around is dirty from poor hygiene or if being this fat just makes the skin looks weird.

To be continued...