Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > torcojack

Conversation Between torcojack and toughguy123
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. torcojack
    01-19-2015 11:31 AM
    torcojack
    I have done several dares with this guy and he rocks!

He has the balls to go through with anything.

He has completed dare competitions and has won more often than me in head to head battles.

He has tied his balls, separated them, bound them, shaved them, crushed them. His cock has taken a licking too.
  2. toughguy123
    01-18-2015 11:36 AM
    toughguy123
    If truthful with u, my e-mail account disappeared for 2 reasons. Firstly, my dad was monitoring the account, and upon seeing the last e-mail, forced me to delete account. Secondly, he thought u were trying to go to my house, and convinced me that it was best to be safe than sorry. Lastly, I did not see the last e-mail until my dad showed it to me, but if truth be told, it did kind of creep me out just a bit. The important thing is that I need to know that u do not have any negative intentions whatsoever. If you can reassure me of that, then we should continue.
  3. toughguy123
    01-18-2015 08:44 AM
    toughguy123
    Hey sorry bout that, we need to communicate through getdare from now on.
    Promise me, you don't have any bad intent with me tho, and that u have a clean record?
  4. toughguy123
    01-18-2015 08:32 AM
    toughguy123
    Hey sorry bout that, we need to communicate through getdare from now on.
    Promise me, you don't have any bad intent with me tho, and that u have a clean record?
  5. torcojack
    01-04-2015 08:28 PM
    torcojack
    Awesome work tonight. Beating your balls with the stick. You obviously hit yourself really hard and it showed.