Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > wannabechaste

Conversation Between wannabechaste and Princessprettykitty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Princessprettykitty
    08-19-2023 10:51 PM
    Princessprettykitty
    Wannabechaste is so pathetic, they humiliate themselves without me even needing to lift a finger. Only spent 2 days in chastity and the whole time whimpered for my attention while spit roasting themself, messing their diaper, and drinking their own cum out of a bowl. To anyone viewing this page, if you are looking to utterly humiliate and degrade a sissy that will be left so desperate that they will endure the cruelest treatment all of their own accord, Wannabechaste is the perfect little plaything. Thorough reports through their horny haze and desperate for more!
  2. wannabechaste
    08-17-2023 02:54 PM
    wannabechaste
    Hey kitty. It's Thurs and I am still locked up like you decided for me! I have really enjoyed it! I would love to do this longer term given the right occasion! It totally ruined all my enjoyment of my goodnites I have been wearing every night though.... I can't feel a thing in them and the cage is very bulky in the little diaper. My clitty is usually very tiny so It doesn't make a difference that they are bed wetting little girls diapers or not. But I understand why you felt it was necessary and I believe you made the right decision. I don't think that it is fair though if I release myself without your permission. Tonight is my last night home alone and I planned on going out with a bang. I really hope you come online to torment me and see if I can earn a release. I think you could really push my limits after a week denied 2 days in the cage!