Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > StrawDog

Conversation Between StrawDog and naked_lego
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 55
  1. naked_lego
    09-28-2019 12:44 PM
    naked_lego
    No, I haven't thought of anything but a look at what was done last year is a good idea and a start point. I have a few buildable notes that might go somewhere.
  2. StrawDog
    09-28-2019 12:43 PM
    StrawDog
    I noticed your thread earlier! I've been thinking about it. Nothing as yet aside from the usual fear/trick or treat ideas, in light of it being October, but I remember that was done some time ago. Planning to look through and find things so it's not just a copy. Although, a repeat might be good for people who didn't get to join in last time, or for those who want to try a different angle this time around... Have you thought of anything?
  3. naked_lego
    09-28-2019 12:14 PM
    naked_lego
    Ideas for October Dare of the month?
    >> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373603 <<
  4. StrawDog
    09-13-2019 12:49 PM
    StrawDog
    It's understandable - work has to come first. Will be good to see what you come up with when you're ready, though. Cheers!
  5. naked_lego
    09-10-2019 09:03 PM
    naked_lego
    I got behind on my work and the dares had to take a bad seat
    Good luck to you as well haha
  6. StrawDog
    09-09-2019 02:25 PM
    StrawDog
    I see. Well, I'll do what I can when less swamped. Good luck.
  7. naked_lego
    09-08-2019 05:11 PM
    naked_lego
    The Dare of the Month specifically might not continue but I'm thinking of doing the same concept as this past one for my own line of dares of the month. Unless the staff just want me to post on the competition page. It seems like it would get a bit of less audience there.
  8. StrawDog
    09-08-2019 03:56 PM
    StrawDog
    Glad to hear things are working out for you. Yes, the days are flying by. Good luck in the comp! Hopefully there's a good turn out, I'll be sure to vote in it, and I vow to do what I can for the next one. Actually, I like this one (and a few of the other past comps) so much, that I may just do them anyway as and when time/health allows. Since you came up with them, I will take especial care to get them done.
  9. naked_lego
    09-08-2019 10:26 AM
    naked_lego
    Thanks have been well here. Working and actually getting paid. Hanging out with friends... Talking on to much and not getting it all done. So I hear ya! The deadline for this dare is fastly upon us but I have been making time for it. Especially since I made up the tasks!
  10. StrawDog
    09-08-2019 05:00 AM
    StrawDog
    Stahhhp! I've been toing and froing about it, but there's so much going on it's like there's no time for anything to get done properly and I'm not taking on anything else. Even logging on here is in snatches. That being said, I'm looking forward to what lovliness you come up with, as always. How you keeping?